• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 Wisco Courses

DeanMoriarty

Do Not Disturb
Silver level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I plan to get both of these at the end of June. I'll snap some pics of the Pleasant Prairie one if there's none by then.

I plan to get both of these at the end of June. I'll snap some pics of the Pleasant Prairie one if there's none by then.

I'm only like 10 minutes away from the one in PP so will probably check that one out Wednesday on the way to Root River, depending on the weather that day.

I'm only like 10 minutes away from the one in PP so will probably check that one out Wednesday on the way to Root River, depending on the weather that day.

I added that one about a week ago. You'll have to let me know how it is. It's nice to see a few more popping up down that way.

I added that one about a week ago. You'll have to let me know how it is. It's nice to see a few more popping up down that way.

Played PP Park today and it was pretty decent. You'll definitely need a map or uDisc to find out where to go next because it doesn't have a logical flow unfortunately.

The wood chip teepads are pretty lumpy as well so be careful teeing off. Signs would definitely be huge improvement along with cement teepads still overall the lines were not boring and it was pretty technical so shot placement was emphasized.

Played PP Park today and it was pretty decent. You'll definitely need a map or uDisc to find out where to go next because it doesn't have a logical flow unfortunately.

The wood chip teepads are pretty lumpy as well so be careful teeing off. Signs would definitely be huge improvement along with cement teepads still overall the lines were not boring and it was pretty technical so shot placement was emphasized.

Good info. I'll definitely use Udisc to navigate it then. I much prefer tight, wooded courses so I bet I'll like it. Wood chip pads are definitely unique. I'd rather have natural tees tbh, but at least I'll know the intended tee area I suppose.

You've played Union Grove high school too haven't you? The flow for that course looked horrendous judging by the Udisc map.

Good info. I'll definitely use Udisc to navigate it then. I much prefer tight, wooded courses so I bet I'll like it. Wood chip pads are definitely unique. I'd rather have natural tees tbh, but at least I'll know the intended tee area I suppose.

You've played Union Grove high school too haven't you? The flow for that course looked horrendous judging by the Udisc map.

Yep lol. The last hole doesn't loop back around to where you have to park so it's a longgg walk back which is always nice when you're tired and just wanna be home already.