• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 DGPT Tour

This is the last official statement we have from DGCR on the subject, from the evening of November 22, 2022. It suggests a mindset of allowing discussion, as long as it is respectful. The actions of the new ownership suggest otherwise - so the userbase (far more than just myself at this point) keeps asking what the new rules are on discussing the issue - and nearly exclusively meet with no words, but deletion or landfilling of the comments and posts asking that. This is perfectly understandable, and since there is an obvious change in how comments or posts about the topic are being handled at the admin or moderator level, it is standard policy for an organization that has made such a change to detail the new policy, so that users have a chance at adhering to it.

We cannot follow rules we haven't been told.
I moved a lot of posts to the landfill; when I started moving them the last post it the thread was a post by shallows that was part of a greater garbage discussion that had nothing to do with the DGPT. When I got to the end of selecting the posts to move, you had made a post that which was actually a post that could have stayed in this thread, but you quoted somebody so your post was linked to the greater garbage discussion. So I waffled a little and wondered if I should leave it here quoting a post that was no longer in the thread or baby with the bathwater it, but I've always been a baby with the bathwater advocate so it went to the landfill with the rest of it.

It's kinda always the danger of quoting someone; if the post you quoted gets nuked, your post gets nuked along with it. It happens a lot.

All my posts shorting the LSD dudes got landfilled so here it is again: I'm shorting the LSD dudes.

Perhaps someone thought that, somewhere, we can actually discuss something else -- perhaps discuss the actual tournaments, the media coverage, the shots made, the venues, the MPO....
HALLELUJAH!

As for the 2023 DGPT Tour, I too hope to see some different players crash the party and find the winner's circle (Corey Ellis, Aaron Gossage, Isaac Robinson, Garrett Gurthie).

I also wouldn't mind seeing a resurgence of players that seemed to have slipped a little in the last year or two (Kyle Kline, James Conrad, Adam Hammes).

Let's Go!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Spoiler alert. I am very interested to watch coverage of the final round of the Memorial. Who doesn't want to see a 3 way playoff for first place.
You're in the wrong thread for that discussion. There wasn't any ongoing DGPT action to discuss this past weekend. It would make sense for topics to venture to DGPT related but tangential to the play on the course at any time, but especially on a week like that.

You're in the wrong thread for that discussion. There wasn't any ongoing DGPT action to discuss this past weekend. It would make sense for topics to venture to DGPT related but tangential to the play on the course at any time, but especially on a week like that.

You folks will argue anything, no matter how picayune.

It was a fun tournament to follow even though it was an A tier. It's funny that you are trying to lecture the guy actually talking disc golf on a disc golf forum.

Smdh.

You folks will argue anything, no matter how picayune.

It was a fun tournament to follow even though it was an A tier. It's funny that you are trying to lecture the guy actually talking disc golf on a disc golf forum.

Smdh.

off topic responses and thread drift are how we end up with bbq threads in the general disc golf discussion area

off topic responses and thread drift are how we end up with bbq threads in the general disc golf discussion area

Mmmmmm bbq. Ok, I'm off to find the memorial thread and leave you fine folks to your bickering. Lol.

Latest posts