• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

$30 AGame backpack bag at Academy Possible Magellan replacement?

Is it confirmed then they have stopped making the Magellan bag? I really liked that one with a PVC frame, comfortable and had a lot of room. The bag seemed popular too.

Not really liking the new AGame bag, saw one at the store the other day and it looked a bit cheaper made.

prodigy bp2 and innova backpacks are the same cuts with upgraded fabrics. I would check those out, mine lasted 3 years and I think I can get 6 out of the prodigy

Is it confirmed then they have stopped making the Magellan bag? I really liked that one with a PVC frame, comfortable and had a lot of room. The bag seemed popular too.

Not really liking the new AGame bag, saw one at the store the other day and it looked a bit cheaper made.
I have a Magellan (with a torn pocket) and an A Game. To me the quality is about the same but the putter setup is way better on the A Game. The one thing with the A Game is i think the Magellan had a better pocket for minis.

Still I am hoping to buy something better in thw not to distance future.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Latest posts