• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4DiscGolf.com presents the Fort Steilacoom Open

It isn't redundant... I have a stutter, but only when I type... maybe I was showing off my mad math skills(?).

Last edited:
It is slightly redundant. You don't repeat the exact same words, but you make the same point twice. Try reading it to yourself out loud.

I see Worlds as being the McBeth-Wysocki show.

Other possibles, depending on the courses and layouts (with whic I am not familiar)
Michael Jo is going this year. If he gets hot over a few days, he'll contend.

Feldberg is still in the hunt. Seems to be more consistent now. If he can play hot and avoid a really destructive round or two, who knows?

Lizotte has been moving up lately. Don't know if he has the mental game, but if he catches fire...Oh boy.
Distances will favor Simon.

Will is in the top five in World Rankings. He has a strong mental game. If he gets a hot putting streak going, it will build his confidence.

I'd also rank Nate Sexton as a sleeper. He has the skills, and he's a local.

Last mention will be Nate Doss. He has been up and down, but he obviously knows what it takes to win on that level.

I would bet my money on Ricky or especially Paul, but they both need to play at their best to keep ahead of this crowd.