• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet

To get an invitiation complete the poll

• Total voters
Can anyone spare tent space Friday night? I was hoping to borrow my brother's, but his tent is being repaired.

Will happily pay my way with Flying Dog beers of choice. :D

I have room, but I have been told I snore.

Sweet, thanks! I'm used to snoring. My wife blames the dog, but I have my doubts. :p

What kind of beer do you like? Anything besides beer that I can bring? Extra coolers? Cast-iron cookware? Food?

LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL

I am bringing a stock "Tub of Beer" and a large cooler for ice.
Monetary or beer donations are welcomed, but not necessary. This is my treat to a great event and great group of guys!

If you have any suggestions as to which type of beer you would like to see in the Tub, please post them.

Deadline is tomorrow night, Wednesday, October 2nd!

To Date I have the following request's:

• Yeungling Bottles
  • Sam Adams Oktoberfest Bottles
  • Mich Ultra Amber
  • Yeungling Lite
  • Any type of 'Dark Beer'

I will also stock the TUB with some 'Regular' and 'Lite' Beer for us who like whimpy beer.

LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL

I am bringing a stock "Tub of Beer" and a large cooler for ice.
Monetary or beer donations are welcomed, but not necessary. This is my treat to a great event and great group of guys!

If you have any suggestions as to which type of beer you would like to see in the Tub, please post them.

Deadline is tomorrow night, Wednesday, October 2nd!

To Date I have the following request's:

• Yeungling Bottles
  • Sam Adams Oktoberfest Bottles
  • Mich Ultra Amber
  • Yeungling Lite
  • Any type of 'Dark Beer'

I will also stock the TUB with some 'Regular' and 'Lite' Beer for us who like whimpy beer.

If you happen to see any NewCastle Werewolf feel free to grab a pack or two :D. Some reason every where I look around here they still have the NewCastle summer seasonal drink , Bombshell. Only been able to grab one six pack and... it's gone now...

With the amount of guys coming to this years event, I may have to bring Two Tubs! What a great problem to have!!!!!!!

You mean you did not get the memo?

I didn't realize Greg was a fellow Deadhead, until I saw his avatar.

Although we did have a great time at Tyler last week!

Looks like I am gonna have to miss this again this year. Just getting back from a 2 week vacation on Monday and need to catch up on some things. :thmbdown:

Damn! I am not going to get anything done at work today.

All I can think about is what I have to pack and pick up from the store for tomorrow.

I should have taken today off as well.

See you guys tomorrow!

Latest posts