• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

50 Courses Played

I'm at 64 DGCR courses, 67 overall. Got to 50 within about a year, then had about 4-5 years where I barely played. Have bagged about 10-12 new ones in the past year.

Noticed Timber Ridge isn't on my list, so 68 overall.

I just hit 50 a couple of weeks ago thanks to New Hogan Dam and Lake Amador being expanded to two 18's. Still trying to get up to Oregon so I can have 5 states.

Not exactly a milestone, but I hit my 88th course just before my 20th birthday last week. Was hoping to get to 100 while still a teen, but oh well. Gonna hit state #15 this summer though, so that'll be exciting.

50..100...500 or 1000! I love the fact that this site has made it so incredibly easy to find, play and record courses. Thank you so much, Tim! We all love this site and couldn't imagine life without it.

I just played # 878 and could actually reach 1000 by the end summer's end. What's amazing (and kinda depressing) for me is, At my advancing age, 64, so many of you younger players are going to go flying by when I stop playing. There are so many courses now and so many of within 100 miles of a major city, that bagging courses has never been easier and it will continue to get easier.

So some of you 20 and 30 year old, just let me get to my 1000th before you go passing me on the courses played list.

Mr. Valkyrie Kid :) ....one of your more impressive stats is 100 played in three different states! :hfive:

I'm at 163 in 39 states and 3 countries, I have the perfect job for this as I travel frequently all over the USA. Seems like just yesterday I hit 100.

I have been stuck around the 127 DGCR/ 133 w private course for a while now but next week I will add my 10th and 11th states and add Iron Hill, Ditto Farms and a couple more I have not yet selected.

50..100...500 or 1000! I love the fact that this site has made it so incredibly easy to find, play and record courses. Thank you so much, Tim! We all love this site and couldn't imagine life without it.

I just played # 878 and could actually reach 1000 by the end summer's end. What's amazing (and kinda depressing) for me is, At my advancing age, 64, so many of you younger players are going to go flying by when I stop playing. There are so many courses now and so many of within 100 miles of a major city, that bagging courses has never been easier and it will continue to get easier.

So some of you 20 and 30 year old, just let me get to my 1000th before you go passing me on the courses played list.

I'd like to be in your shoes, Kid. Granted that you have a leg up in age but you've probably been to courses that are now extinct, which will never be played on again.

When this thread started I had around 100 courses and 6 states played.

Currently played 42 states

Started year with 606

Currently 675

Dgcr 655, 675 with private courses

Over 300 courses played in California

A few years back I was 100% completely in 4 states ( California, Nevada, Arizona, Rhode Island)

From my zip code there is only 26 courses I haven't played within a 500 mile radius that are listed, there are 4 states in that radius with private and seasonal course which make it tough.

I set a goal for 2 new states and 50 new courses minimum a year.

Might try a late year push to make 700 courses played by years end.

I wonder if you're the first person with 300 in one state. Congratulations are probably in order :) Well done Sir

I never thought much about 50 being a milestone. Just noticed I'm over that number and I feel a certain sense of... meh.

I'm glad I get to play a lot but I'd say half of the 54 I've played I wouldn't care to play again.

Quality over quantity.

Lion,

Now you're my idol.

Started year with 606

Currently 675

A few years back I was 100% completely in 4 states ( California, Nevada, Arizona, Rhode Island)

From my zip code there is only 26 courses I haven't played within a 500 mile radius that are listed, there are 4 states in that radius with private and seasonal course which make it tough.

I've wondered this to, I know someone in Michigan has played over 250 in that state but I've never heard of anyone playing over 300 in a state. Texas is kinda tough like Cali because it's so spread out. I've driven hours and hours to play just one secluded course and that's kinda what I have to do now a days in my area. Thanks

I wonder if you're the first person with 300 in one state. Congratulations are probably in order :) Well done Sir

I've wondered this to, I know someone in Michigan has played over 250 in that state but I've never heard of anyone playing over 300 in a state. Texas is kinda tough like Cali because it's so spread out. I've driven hours and hours to play just one secluded course and that's kinda what I have to do now a days in my area. Thanks

I'm at 292 in Wisconsin. And was planning on being the first ever to 300 played in one state, a little later this summer! Oh well, #2 isn't bad either. :hfive:

Started year with 606

Currently 675

:clap:

Latest posts