• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 9x kc pro teebird, 10x kc aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last chance, I have nooo problem keeping these discs. the 9x is exactly like the best run of 10x available, you don't have a clue what your missing out on. back in the vault tommorrow. make a bid

I don't see a pict of the teebird in your link?

Edit: Just saw the dates... teebird still up for grabs?

Last edited:
teebird

Pic of 9x teebird, it is taffy

Attachments

• DSC00349.jpg
    DSC00349.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 125
Hello I sent you $$$ for the disc and I have not heard from you since and you still have not send me a disc. What are you trying to do, rip me off?

I can copy and paste all of our emails here to show people so they can see your true colors. I do not appreciate your unresponsiveness and try to rip me off like you just did.

Please respond on the status on my disc and what you are doing with my $$$. If you do not have the disc any longer, please refund my $$$ as you should be doing that. If I do not hear from you, I will report fraud on you and canvass your personal information. It is up to you.

Hello I sent you $$$ for the disc and I have not heard from you since and you still have not send me a disc. What are you trying to do, rip me off?

I can copy and paste all of our emails here to show people so they can see your true colors. I do not appreciate your unresponsiveness and try to rip me off like you just did.

Please respond on the status on my disc and what you are doing with my $$$. If you do not have the disc any longer, please refund my $$$ as you should be doing that. If I do not hear from you, I will report fraud on you and canvass your personal information. It is up to you.
'

You didn't even leave negative feedback?

Larry is a good guy, don't know what may have happened but atleast give him a chance to respond. I've come across some people forgetting or something coming up which may delay things. As frustrating as it is his feedback and time here backs him as a trustworthy guy.

Larry is a good guy, don't know what may have happened but atleast give him a chance to respond. I've come across some people forgetting or something coming up which may delay things. As frustrating as it is his feedback and time here backs him as a trustworthy guy.

But can't you always change feedback if the situation changes?

ESPN - chill. Swed will come through. He's a good guy. I see you have no feedback. I'm sorry you're first transaction on here is being delayed. I've done over 300 and I've never been burned.

Life happens and it's possible there's a snag.

I've had more than a few delayed and sometimes it's on the USPS and not the seller.

Patience my son...

Wow, this almost makes me want to stop selling, I sent the disc the minute I received the money, chill out or pm me instead of public slander, relax and step your game up.

If you did send the disc the minute you received my money, why didn't you respond and let me know that you did send it out? The reason for the public slander is because of your unresponsiveness to several of my e-mails, despite the fact that I mentioned in my e-mail that I would post up something on DGCR. If you had responded timely, this wouldn't have happened. Next time, think twice and notify the customers that they would be receiving the shipment instead of leaving them hanging and wondering when they would receive it.

I still have not received my disc; that said, when can I expect to receive it?

This is not the place to freak out. Use the pm, I check that way more than my email, I was in the woods deer hunting so I couldn't respond, been away for a while, get the picture, do you know how to send a pm? If the answer is yes than frickin use it please and check yours, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts