• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Disc's Life

I had a shot that turned into a roller after a tree hit. It doesn't translate very well to video, you just see the ground a majority of the time.

cool but i feel a bit queasy

Really cool! Is there a way you could post a photo of the camera you used? I'm real curious...

I'll try to get a picture of it this week.

The disc was sooo understable with the camera on there. I was releasing with the wing way down in an attempt to keep the thing going straight.

I had it on a DX Wraith, maybe a Boss or something would have been a better choice to try to compensate but we were getting pretty smooth video out of the Wraith so didn't really want to buy yet another disc. Ended up going through 3 DX's... tried a Champ but there was too much vibration during flight.

The disc was sooo understable with the camera on there. I was releasing with the wing way down in an attempt to keep the thing going straight.

I had it on a DX Wraith, maybe a Boss or something would have been a better choice to try to compensate but we were getting pretty smooth video out of the Wraith so didn't really want to buy yet another disc. Ended up going through 3 DX's... tried a Champ but there was too much vibration during flight.

What about a mighty meathook like a Max or Nuke OS? Might make up for the extra understability and mask some OAT.

LOLZ I have been working on one of these for a while now and I hope to have one out soon as well. Nice to see that it can work like I imagined.

Simpsons did it. :)

Sweet video too :clap:

I would love to see a picture of the camera mounted disc!!

Also, perhaps Avery Jenkins and the crew would be interested in taking us EVEN MORE DEEPER into the game with this new technology :) thanks for sharing Tim!

Be even cooler if you could find a disc that would land flat instead of the hyzering into the ground at the end.

That's great! Those long downhill shots look particularly awesome. Now if you could just gyro-stabilize it and make it the size of a nickle.......

Latest posts