• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Disc's Life

That was so cool! Love to see the camera and how it mounts to the disc when you get around to that.

Very cool. I too want to see a photo of the camera rig!

Super cool.

Now I don't advocate that you'd throw it at anybody directly, but it would be cool to see some errant shots where people suddenly have to get out of the way of the flying disc (a bit sadistic I know, but it would be pretty cool). Also: definetly need some chain shots. Perhaps some cubby aces from like 150 ft?

DAMN IT!!!

My life's work is ruined. Thank goodness I was only in the idea phase.

This is awesome Tim. I've been thinking about this for months since the NSDG guys taped a camera to the top of a disc and it spun as they threw it. I love how well you executed this plan and I'm wondering how much the camera hampered the distance. I don't if it was the fast motion or if a lot of the throws were kind of short. I did love the downhill throws.

Thanks a done for doing this. I really enjoyed it

Acam_Disc2.jpg

from the ped-products.com web sit

Pretty neat, if you are taking request for ideas, I would like to see the disc eye view of a roller and over hand shots.

I'll keep all these in mind if I do another video with the cam. Also, here is the version of the video run through youtube's stabilization filter.

Seriously awesome, especially since this is my home course and I've always wanted to hop on someone's disc and ride it off the 7th tee.

Just got a few Bosses, going to try mounting it to that. The RFDO is this weekend as well and the non-stop disc golf tour will be there. Maybe I can get Feldberg and crew to give the disc cam a few tosses :)

Great Job!

That was awesome! I've got a few downhill shots I'd like to do. :clap:

I'll have to think of some ideas for video #2. A roller won't work (camera just points down) but the thumber might be interesting. I'll have to think of some new courses to check out too... before the snow hits! :)

I think you meant to put this in general disc golf not announcements but we'll let you slide this time, Tim. ;)

Seriously this is a very cool video, very original and unique. :thmbup:

Latest posts