• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A friend looking for some feedback.

I've never been to that course. Those teepads look more like runways compared to what I see here. :thmbup:

How far is he throwing his various discs? Is he looking to simply clean up or gain tons o distance?

I am fine with my distance I am throwing about 400 maybe more on a good throw. Just wondering what I need to do to correct my form. And why work from standstill? What does that help with?

He is not getting his hips into it at all. When he plants his right foot his toe is pointed at about 10 oclock and exactly in line with his left foot. Tell him to step the right foot out at about 30degrees.....and land that right foot on the plant at about 8 oclockish. When he reaches back his right butt cheek should be pointed at the target which will start his hips in the right spot at the start.

And I agree that he should be throwing from a stand still or one step......Its hard to tell from this angle (if the angle was behind him more it would be easier to see) but it looks like his arm is to far behind is body on his reach back which is causing him to round a bit......it doesn't look horrible, but he needs to concentrate on getting his arm on reach back in a position where he can pull straight through. If he is too far behind his body on reach back....all his arm can do is come away from his body on the pull through

Thanks very much for the feed back I will definitely practice practice practice.

Latest posts