• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aarikc17's Bag

aarikc17

Double Eagle Member
Never done this before. All are max weight

Putt and Approach Discs

Pair of KC Aviars (Putting)
JK Aviar
DX P&A
DX P&A (More beat)

Midranges

Star Gator X
DX Roc (new)
KC Roc (broken in)
ESP Meteor

Fairway

Opto Trident
Star Whippet (thumbers only)
Champ Glo Firebird
Champ Glo Teebird
Star TL
SE TL (really flippy)

Distance Drivers

Champ X-Cal
Star Boss
Star Wraith
Star Katana
Champ Roadrunner (rollers)
Champ Groove (more stable roller, and trick shots)
Star Max (forehand rollers and tomahawks)

Feel pretty good about my bag except I want a domey bottom stamped star xcal. They fly like a longer teebird for me.

When it comes to your bag, I don't care about the discs, I want to see the dyes :) I am a fan of your work

Never done this before. All are max weight

Putt and Approach Discs

JK Aviar
DX P&A
DX P&A (More beat)

Midranges

Star Gator X
DX Roc (new)
KC Roc (broken in)
ESP Meteor

Fairway

Opto Trident
Champ Glo Firebird
Champ Glo Teebird Plus
Star TL
SE TL (really flippy)

Distance Drivers

Champ X-Cal
Star Boss
Star Wraith
Star Katana

Feel pretty good about my bag except I want a domey bottom stamped star xcal. They fly like a longer teebird for me.

I love the new teebird plus! Love the feeling of it and everything. Will never go back to a regular teebird!

Your post needs pictures. Why do you need 4 putters? Just throw all of those out and get a Challenger. Now you have room for 3 more beers.

I love the new teebird plus! Love the feeling of it and everything. Will never go back to a regular teebird!

You might be the first +1 I've heard for the new Teebird. I did pick one up and have yet to throw it...a touch more stable, borderline overstable, correct?

Putt and Approach Discs
this part I'm actually going to leave alone.
JK Aviar
DX P&A
DX P&A (More beat)

Midranges
I don't think you need the Gator X since you have a Whippet, Max, Trident, FB & TB+
Star Gator X
DX Roc (new)
KC Roc (broken in)
ESP Meteor

Fairway
wow I think you can trim these down to the FB TB+ & TLs
Opto Trident
Champ Glo Firebird
Champ Glo Teebird
Star TL
SE TL (really flippy)

Distance Drivers
I'm not so big on the high speed stuff but I will ask what does the Max do that the FB doesn't. also Boss vs. Wraith. and the Groove? really?
Champ X-Cal
Star Boss
Star Wraith
Star Katana

what do you really throw on a regular basis? what do you reach for the most?

I dont really need or even use the katana.

The Groove I just use for rollers and trick shots because I don't want to beat up my wraith any faster.

The Max isn't overstable, and I use it for FH rollers because the rim is very well centered and pretty fat.

The Whippet I only use for thumbers (Tron dye) because I don't want to beat up my firebird on rocks

The trident is so overstable that i use it for FH only that need to go right quick, hard, and skip.

This is my bag for every shot that I would need. When I go casual I leave behind a lot.

IMO you can use the flick instead of the max, it would probably replace most of your really overstable, trident whippet and maybe firebird. Especially if you got your hands on different weights, 150 flick is amazing.

The flick's rim is super thin, but there's no dome so it's centered like the max. You can release it and let it hit ground at any angle and it will continue there. Only rolls to the top when it runs out of speed, unlike most that will always finish bottom up.

You seem a little heavy on your distance drivers. Do you really get that much of a difference between the long distnace drivers? I suppose you do that is why they are in your bag. I am also a fan of the DX Aviars and the TL's. I have moved towards using a Aviar for my approaches and using my Voodoo almost exclusively for putting. Otherwise a good setup though, and of course, have to see the dyes.

You seem a little heavy on your distance drivers. Do you really get that much of a difference between the long distnace drivers? I suppose you do that is why they are in your bag. I am also a fan of the DX Aviars and the TL's. I have moved towards using a Aviar for my approaches and using my Voodoo almost exclusively for putting. Otherwise a good setup though, and of course, have to see the dyes.

You are right I don't need all those distance drivers.

My casual bag is

2 KC Aviar putters
2 Aviars
1 Rhyno

1 Gator
1 Roc
1 Meteor

1 Firebird
1 Teebird
2 TLs

1 Wraith
1 Boss
1 xCal

The wraith is pretty old, it flips easily.

One of the TL is an old SE one that is supper flippy.

The meteor is flippy

and an old Aviar is flippy

Latest posts