• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace List

VERRRRRY NICE! :clap:

BTW, to get people to use the scorecard more often, maybe you could keep an ace list going from the scorecard recorded aces. I realy don't get into this too much, but I know some people love this stuff. It could be a list kind of like the top course list.

Hmmm, maybe that would cause a bunch of BS threads. OK maybe that is not such a good idea after all. :D

Uh oh, DGCR taboo!!!!

I don't care the courses where I play have a bunch of names on the pins already so I write my name on them. If I'm at a course where there are clean pins I won't do anything if I ever hit an ace there. I do date my disc though with the ace #

I've been playing for a little over 3 years and have been fortunate to have gotten 4 aces. Three came during 2009. My favorite was a backhand anny to a blind bucket about 220 feet away throwing a z-buzz.

exactly....:( *sigh* i dont wanna talk about it

My disc got a little tease the other day. Short hole, 200 feet, tunnel shot, threw my Buzzz with a little anny line, came back, solidly hit the chains on the right side, fell back and hit the rim of the backet and dropped out landing directly under the basket! You just can't get any closer than that!

I just got my third ace today
Hole #3 at Dexter disc golf course, in Dexter, OR
186 ft.
This is my third in 6 months

I don't care the courses where I play have a bunch of names on the pins already so I write my name on them. If I'm at a course where there are clean pins I won't do anything if I ever hit an ace there. I do date my disc though with the ace #

so if you're at a course with no litter, you'll throw all of your trash away, but if there's already piles of **** on the ground, you'll just throw your **** on top of the pile?

am i following your logic correctly?

write on your disc asshat.

it felt good to write my name on the pin.
Consensus is:
loser-animation-animated-loser-smil.gif
... see: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4518

My first ace!

197 footer on hole #8 on Baker Farm in Chili, NY.

Definitely a great feeling :)

Congrats! It truly feels like quite the accomplishment to hit chains with one throw. Keep it up and may you find yourself back on this thread sooner than later with another stroy. :hfive: