• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] air, blizzard, lite

who made helium plastic?

picked up frost diamond today and it is that touch more stable then the opto diamond. really like it so far.
Picked up a opto pearl that is 163 what smooth easy turnover disc.

Salient made their dinner plate sized Prometheus driver in Helium to get it down in the 170s
And it felt really good but wasn't incredibly durable. I liked it but never could throw that disc well.

picked up a GL Jade and a 163 opto pearl. Haven't thrown the jade yet but the pearl is amazing at this park. parked a low ceiling 267' tunnel shoot with it over the weekend. disc never got over 9' off the ground.

picked up a blizzard beast. feels like the jolly launcher plastic from a couple years ago, no bubbles in the flight plate rim is smooth can't feel and bubbles. It is board flat and the most stable beast I have ever thrown. was hoping for a s curve bh disc instead got a fh straight to fade flier.

Every Blizzard plastic disc our company has gotten the past few months have had bubbles in the rim.

Had you been getting some of the others before a few months ago? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this was the only way they're producing them now. I haven't seen blizzard discs with bubbles in the flight plate for at least 3-4 years now in our local shop, maybe longer.

Been looking for a good 150 class distance driver for a while now. Finally settled on the Millennium Scorpius in Zero-G and now released in Standard plastic. The 150g Zero-G's give me a nice turn with a bit of finish, they are flat topped; and my 156 Standard plastic with a bit of pop-top is straighter with a bit more fade at the end. I like the Zero-G Quasars too for more stability. I don't have a big arm, these will reach out to 320 on a good pull.

Latest posts