• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Alas poor MacBeth, we hardly knew ye

^ Idk where it would go(?)

I guess it's just too easy to bump this thread when P McB does something [that he has been consistently doing for a number of years now].

I can't wait for worlds. To watch a bunch of washed up pros battle it out. Hopefully it's actually close this year (IIRC Rick kinda ran away with the last two..)

I can't wait for worlds. To watch a bunch of washed up pros battle it out. Hopefully it's actually close this year (IIRC Rick kinda ran away with the last two..)

the level of play at last year's GMC was insane! and they've added two new holes to each course. rick always plays well there but doss and MJ also really put on a show. eagle has never played very well in VT... while mcbeth won DGPT finals there 2 years ago! which was fun to watch. but also involved a LOT of play on the fox run course

should be interesting

Before the landfill:

Just want to point out the amazing 3 weekend stretch that was GLO, Konopiste, and Idlewild.

Everyone knows what he did at GLO, even a lot of non disc golfers know now, at least the one round. But he was solid all tournament and basically just walked away with it.

Then he rolls over to Europe, deals with the jet lag, and is playing against people who had much more practice time on the course--and plays through an injury (that was tough to watch!)--and somehow still drags out a podium finish.

Then very next weekend, back stateside to play the beatdown of Idlewild in some very non-ideal conditions. Again, probably much less time to practice that course than 90% of the field. And he not only pulls out a dramatic win off the chase card, but also somehow still ran away with it by 4 throws.

I'm not aware of any other players that played all 3 of those tournaments (?) but obviously nobody did it better than P McB.

Huh? Connor has no "legacy". Dude is a clown who will be best remembered for throwing a tantrum and attacking a bus, and getting pounded by Mayweather in a different sport.

If memory serves me, getting pounded by Mayweather was pretty lucrative. I also don't remember the list of multiple division title holders being long enough that we would lose track of any of them.

OK, here we go: McBeth is done. I predict he'll be 1030 rated before he's ever 1050 rated again; if he is ever rated that high again. No DGPT or NT first places the rest of the year and more finishes out of the top 10 than in.

709d1z.jpg

McBeth is in fact done. He is done with a tournament where he took first place. This tournament, happened to be a PDGA nat'l tour stop, where he also set the course record.

Yeah, but he only got second at Worlds.... Do they make 4.5x World Champ stamped discs?? I didn't think so! He's totes washed up, bruh..

In all seriousness, I thought he was gunna take worlds, though I'm stoked for Barsby.

14 under at iron hill is unreal! Jeez, what did he get on 17?

Wow... That sums up nicely the difference between top level pros and the rest of us... Or at least me:)

Look at the putting stats for the tournament for Paul. And Ricky not far behind. Assuming these numbers are accurate, those circle two stats are scary.

Attachments

• delaware.jpg
    delaware.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 86

Latest posts