• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Annual Myrtle Beach Trip

wkelly42

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
July 13-23 is vacation. The 14th through the 22nd I'll be in Myrtle (plan on playing the new layout at Loris). 23rd I will be in Concord, NC. Last year I played Reedy Creek; I was thinking about doing that this year, but since they're having their league that day I wasn't sure. I thought about hitting Dorton Park or North Cabarrus for a warm-up round, but I'm undecided from there. LOVED Reedy Creek last year, but I'm thinking about trying a new course this year. Suggestions?

So many to choose from. New courses Bradford, Scrapyard, Winget and RL Smith are all good. Check the schedules for Worlds. Things may be mobbed down there.

I'll be at MB right after you. Didn't realize Loris had a new layout, maybe I'll check it out.

I know it isn't in North Carolina.... but on your way back up to Ptown (born and raised) feel free to drop by Lexington and we can throw a round nearby (if you are taking 75 instead of the turnpike). Just let me know

I know it isn't in North Carolina.... but on your way back up to Ptown (born and raised) feel free to drop by Lexington and we can throw a round nearby (if you are taking 75 instead of the turnpike). Just let me know
We're won't be that far west this trip, but I may give you a holler later on. I want to take a day trip to Lexington this year.

Sounds good... if you wait until end of october we should just about have a new course in the ground.... and it should be pretty epic.

Latest posts