• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses near sunset beach, nc

NateGreene89

Planning our annual trip to Sunset Beach, NC. Looking to add some disc golf to this years trip. What course/courses should I try to play? I'm still fairly new to the game therefore I'm still learning. thanks!

Hate to see a whole day go by without anyone responding. It's just not cool.

I don't know much about Sunset Beach, but it's, what, 30-45 minutes from Myrtle...? And the only one I know of there is Socastee, which is fun.
Or you can do the night-time thing at Turtle Bay. I took my son and a friend of his out there for under-the-lights golf. Aside from the occasional family of foot-golfers, we saw no one else out there. And it's a cool experience just for something different to do. (If you're not familiar, the place is a combo par-3 golf course, foot-golf course, and disc golf. Can't remember if there are 18 holes or not, but again: fun to play at night, and beats the hell out of Putt Putt.)

Do a Google on disc golf near Sunset Beach, then come in here and look for reviews to see if you think they sound good to you. I found one called Cougar Country DG in Boiling Springs Lake, NC. 40 minutes or so, going the other direction, from Sunset.

Should be able to find something around there. Good luck!

Thanks for the response! I think we'll definitely check out Socastee for sure! Turtle Bay sounds like it'll make the list too!