• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Another good site that reviews disc golf courses with pictures?

Well, it really doesn't really have reviews and it is for a limited area of the country. But playdg.com does have a very nice format for hole info. This place wins by a long shot for info on courses.

This place is amazing, I am just wondering if there is another great site out there that some of you might know about that has the same. Great reviews, pictures, etc.

Thanks!

Get the F outta here with that crazy talk. If there was a comparable site, I would burn it to the ground and raise a DGCR banner on top, Iwo Jima style.

You gotta watch that blasphemy, Climo will hear you.

Not to get off topic, but If you are looking for a place to trade discs, check out discaroo.com if you haven't yet. I've used it several times and they have all been good experiences.

2nd that.

This place is amazing, I am just wondering if there is another great site out there that some of you might know about that has the same. Great reviews, pictures, etc.

Ummm... you're asking the wrong crowd. :eek:

Get the F outta here with that crazy talk. If there was a comparable site, I would burn it to the ground and raise a DGCR banner on top, Iwo Jima style.

You gotta watch that blasphemy, Climo will hear you.

yeah_that.gif
DGCR is the best DG Course site on the net, I don't think there's any legit argument about that.

Latest posts