• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

April F00l's HOD 4/1/12: Rocky Mountain @ Seacoast in Windham, ME

Looks like someone played an April fools joke when they entered the distances in Hole Info, cause they're off by a hole.

It is a very new course at an amusement park. The park added a ropes course and that shifted a few holes. The tee sign is actually for hole 9. That's a long sweeping ayhyzer. I'd throw a sidewinder, buzzz, and magnet.

The actual hole 10 is a straight shot with a slight rise. I'd throw a Teebird and hopefully putt for two.

april fools - ill go lefty. ill huck a bright yellow valk cuz im pretty sure ill end up searchin for it. upshot in with a buzz

As someone who's played this course a few times I will say there is sort of a water hazard if you throw too far straight ahead of you off the tee. A river on a slight anhyzer line or a solid flick is really what you need to get within putting range. It's a cool hole.

Either my Opto River on a deliberate anny or the FR Sidwinder thrown with a slight anny and watch it take the bend with ease....Aviar to finish.

Latest posts