• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

APX Swirl

Yunyammka

Has Anyone tried doing a Dye on a APX Swirl? I was wondering how the plastic would take the dye. It feels super porous so i figure it'll soak it up but i wasn't sure if anyone had tried before. Any knowledge or thoughts would be appreciated

haha i don't want to do anything big just some txt on the top, i would never want to cover that beautiful swirl. I just ordered it so i don't have it in my hands yet but words to not explain my excitement

They made swirl cylones also. I would try and get your hands on one of those to test out the plastic dyes well.

I would try and test it on one of the cyclones but they seem to be harder to find than the APX's and just as expensive. At least thats my thought on my initial scan through the interewebs. If i can't get any info i just won't dye it i love how it looks by itself i just like to have a little reminder on my putter

Latest posts