• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag straps

They should all fit. Comfort is another issue. What bag do you have and what straps are you looking to get? I have a Lat 64 pro bag with Phenix quad straps, and they work fine. I did add an extra link on the hookups on the back of the bag so that the straps sit parallel to my body.

i've got a fade bag with fade straps works just as good as when i had the fade straps on the innova bag

Best straps (that also fit everything) are from Brown Bag Tool Company. They are not disc golf specific, rather they are made for carpenters belts. Lots of gel, metal clasps, cell phone pocket and a couple carabiners. You can get them on Amazon, or, like I did, at Home Depot. They are about 10 bucks cheaper than any disc golf specific quads. Next in line would be Phoenix Quad Shocks. Pricey, but you'll never wear them out.

I've seen many mix and match bags/straps. I would say all are almost always interchangeable. There might be very few instances where some might not fit, but none that I've seen.

Next in line would be Phoenix Quad Shocks. Pricey, but you'll never wear them out.

Not true! Mine are held together with 6 zip ties and black duct tape. They started ripping into the second year and completely feel apart this year. I carry 25-30 discs at a time, a 32 oz beverage and sometimes 2-3 beers in the front pouch so I think the weight did the straps in.

Latest posts