• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Barry Schultz?!?

Halcón

Free At Last
I know the guy is good. But not this good.

He is behind only McBeth and Ricky in both player rating (he's rated 1034), and money earned last year (he took in over $30K).

And isn't he like 45, or something? That's pretty darn cool.

I know the guy is good. But not this good.

He is behind only McBeth and Ricky in both player rating (he's rated 1034), and money earned last year (he took in over $30K).

And isn't he like 45, or something? That's pretty darn cool.

Curious case of Barry "Benjamin Button" syndrome.

He started playing Masters in 2010, so he's getting up there in age. In a few years he gonna start embarrassing a lot of pros by beating them as a Grandmaster.

The man. The myth. The legend.

This was one of the first videos that opened my eyes to the world of dg "form"

Damn over 10 years old!...and i still suck.

Seeing as I live in Central Wisconsin, I definitely look up to him.

Always carry a Beast and a couple Leopards.

In my mind he has one of the smoothest styles around.

Barry has been a beast (ha!) down here in NC for several years now. Always a class act and probably the smoothest BH I've ever seen.

Few aspects of this sport inspire me more than watching Barry's fluid power and shot shaping dissect a heavily wooded course. MJ is also one of my favorites for the exact same reasons.
These two guys make me want to be a better golfer!

If you can beat out climo and a host of other studs to win world's yeah you are that good.

Trying checking out some of kennedy's old dg videos of the worlds.

marmoset must have hacked my computer, I was about to type the same thing. Barry has serious sneaky distance.

If you can beat out climo and a host of other studs to win world's yeah you are that good.

Trying checking out some of kennedy's old dg videos of the worlds.

Or the video that's out there of the USDGC playoff between KC and Barry. That one is definitely worth searching out.

He recently averaged 1046 for 4 rounds in Greenville, NC and won PRO by 15 strokes.......beastly.

I wouldn't quite put Barry out to pasture just yet. He had 13 wins in the Open Division in 2016 and only played in one event as a Master (which he also won).

http://www.pdga.com/player/6840

Barry has 210 career wins which is amazing at any age. Kenny has 221 and Elaine King has 226.

Is there anyone with more PDGA wins than Elaine?

Few aspects of this sport inspire me more than watching Barry's fluid power and shot shaping dissect a heavily wooded course. MJ is also one of my favorites for the exact same reasons.
These two guys make me want to be a better golfer!

^This

Barry and MJ playing wooded courses is a thing of art.

Most important, he's always available to spot in bigger Charlotte Am Events. Thats the part most pro's miss...giving back.

Latest posts