• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle for the Border: Disc Selections

Please select the discs and shirt you would like to see in the player's packs.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as i understand discra---ft...(i resisted the urge)..doesnt offer the deals innova does

There is explanations between this thread and our other Battle for the Border thread. But basically you have to order a higher amount of discs for players pack which there would be no way we would have enough funds to cover 50 players packs. You have to buy 100 discs min from Discraft and only 50 from Innova.

There is explanations between this thread and our other Battle for the Border thread. But basically you have to order a higher amount of discs for players pack which there would be no way we would have enough funds to cover 50 players packs. You have to buy 100 discs min from Discraft and only 50 from Innova.

I never knew...but it's O.K. as I throw both.

thats how i saw it as well, Innova also adds some extra swag which sweetens up the players packs. It doesn't matter much to me as they will most likely be hangin' on my wall lol.

At least I'll use the polo :(

Which is liable to be better trade bait, the TL or the Glow Roc? One of them will hang on my wall.

I'll buy the TL off you....

This confuses me. 6 members but a disc gets 12 votes? :)

People considering buying a player's pack voted.
If RTS wants to out the wants of the attendees first and foremost, I can see that logic.

People considering buying a player's pack voted.
If RTS wants to out the wants of the attendees first and foremost, I can see that logic.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. As long as I get the weight I like, since I throw these discs, I'll be happy.
Flat would be nice too.
I've never thrown a TL before so I kinda like that it will be one of the discs. And getting another Roc is never a bad idea.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. As long as I get the weight I like, since I throw these discs, I'll be happy.
Flat would be nice too.
I've never thrown a TL before so I kinda like that it will be one of the discs. And getting another Roc is never a bad idea.

perhaps a trade is in the future...