• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle for the Border: Disc Selections

Please select the discs and shirt you would like to see in the player's packs.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are still working on the artwork. Hope to have some drafts done by the end of March, beginning of April. We have a couple of ideas and are trying to get them "on paper". I'm hoping they turn out as good as the stamps at the Ohio meet last year, I loved both the discs and shirts.

Hey hey hey ;) Sorry haven't gotten on here much lately, I've been in a cast for about the past month so not discin is depressing enough lol j/k Im pretty handy with pen and paper too, but i can't do much right now seeing as my drawing/discing hand is out of commision, plus my style might be a bit too sketchy annnywayyysss :p oh and we actually have someone working on some stuff in photoshop but you are def more than welcome to send some ideas our way, post em in here if ya want. But we should have something coming (like RTS said) in the next couple weeks or so. Feel free to PM us if needed, RTS, The Govna, or myself. Hope this helped!! :)

Latest posts