• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beal Slough Lincoln NE & what other course

seedlings

* Ace Member *
Road trip to Beal Slough next week with a bunch of buddies. We're looking for a second course in Lincoln/Omaha/Council Bluffs area worth traveling to.

I'd also say go across the river to the college course in Council Bluffs, that quickly became one of my favorite courses. It's lot of up and down, but it's beautiful and really well maintained.

Thanks for your help! I'm making suggestions, so we'll see what the group decides. If Beal Slough is "88th in the world" then I might just play that one twice.

Thanks for your help! I'm making suggestions, so we'll see what the group decides. If Beal Slough is "88th in the world" then I might just play that one twice.
i played it a few years ago when it was just opening up

i wouldnt put it in my top 100 category but its legit tho

"they" def were putting in nice work and im sure it has just improved over time too

I got completely shredded by OB on Beal Slough. Wow - scored two 7s and a 9… There's hardly a green without OB in the circle. We ended up just playing Roaper East longs for the 2nd course. It was a decent course.

I got completely shredded by OB on Beal Slough. Wow - scored two 7s and a 9… There's hardly a green without OB in the circle. We ended up just playing Roaper East longs for the 2nd course. It was a decent course.

Well that's what you get when you don't listen. Should've just got worked over at Hummel for free like we told ya. ;)