• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best course in San Antonio?

seymourdiscgolf

Premium Member
I will be heading to San Antonio for a work trip in March and will have some spare time. What are the best (2) courses in San Antonio? I'm staying up on the north side of town and will not have a rental car so will need to Uber/Lyft to the courses.

I will be heading to San Antonio for a work trip in March and will have some spare time. What are the best (2) courses in San Antonio? I'm staying up on the north side of town and will not have a rental car so will need to Uber/Lyft to the courses.

My favorite was Live Oak - Hill Course, on the NE side of town. If you head that direction McClain and Universal City are solid courses nearby.

On the NW side of town The Zip was a very good, challenging, and fun round. Nearby, Helotes Family DGC is a fun niner full of tricky ace runs.

A little farther out, I played Boerne City Lake Park as a challenging 9-hole course. I hear it is now 18 but I can't speak to the back 9.

Good luck!

My favorite was Live Oak - Hill Course, on the NE side of town. If you head that direction McClain and Universal City are solid courses nearby.

On the NW side of town The Zip was a very good, challenging, and fun round. Nearby, Helotes Family DGC is a fun niner full of tricky ace runs.

A little farther out, I played Boerne City Lake Park as a challenging 9-hole course. I hear it is now 18 but I can't speak to the back 9.

Good luck!
I was looking at the Live Oak course and maybe another in that area. Thanks for the info!

Good luck!
Boerne City Lake Park is great and the added back 9 is just as fun as the front 9 though they are still pouring concrete pads for the back 9.