• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Golf Nick Names

er, let me amend that: i like to take pictures of golfers playing disc golf during rounds.

i was sarcastically called "doctor deuce" by a frustrated player in my group who normally outplays me after carding 4 consecutive birdies, two of which on holes i've never birdied

Some used to refer to me as "Ping Pong"...
Mainly for my ability to hit 3-5 different trees in one throw.:thmbup:

I call one of my buddies 'DESCARTES' because he sits there thinking about each shot FOREVER!!!

"i think therefore i am"

anybody?

yeah, comedy isn't one of my strong strong suits...

That's a hell of a nickname, although I would mislike its implication....its funny you bring that up because everytime my buddy (dg nickname cotton) and I play I always get that quote in my head. Cogito ergo sum and Je pense dans je suis (forgive the spelling). He's always like, "what????"

ive seen him on disc golf monthly on comcast

yeah I saw him in some of those vids. He's from my area. some other good locals' nicknames... boogies, peter the swede (actually a guy who is 6 and a half feet or so tall and is swedish) wedge (I'm trying to get him to sign my dx wedge hahaha) and last but not least, (this one isn't a nickname at all, but It's a sweet ass name)...dude around here is named bob marley. yep, it's his real name. :thmbup:

Jim "No Spin Myers, I actually had him in mind when I posted this thread and was hoping someone would mention him. I don't get it though, can anyone explain that nickname to me?