• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Best Discraft Discs For Player's Pack?

What are the best Discraft Discs for a Player's Pack?

• Avenger

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Crank

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Flick

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Force

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Nuke OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuke SS

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Predator

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Surge

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Surge SS

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Thrasher

• Heat

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Undertaker

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • XL

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Buzzz

Votes: 58 72.5%
  • Buzzz OS

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Buzzz SS

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Comet

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • Drone

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Meteor

• Challenger

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Magnet

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Zone

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Focus

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I voted a few of the classics, and a few of the new and want to try.

Challanger
Buzzz
Comet
Thrasher
Undertaker

We used some discraft for fund raising.
Buzzz OS sold like hotcakes.
I also add meteor and zone because I like them.
Plus the 2 newer fairways.

For me its the Buzzz and the Glide, both in Z plastic.:thmbup:

I voted Thrasher as it is new and players might want a new model. However, if the players pack are to be a best fit for am players my honorable mentions would be Avenger SS, Surge SS and Meteor.

Everyone in the world must have a Buzzz or 40 by now so please no more Buzzes.

I voted Thrasher as it is new and players might want a new model. However, if the players pack are to be a best fit for am players my honorable mentions would be Avenger SS, Surge SS and Meteor.

Everyone in the world must have a Buzzz or 40 by now so please no more Buzzes.

Everyone doesn't have Discraft around here. However, I'd guess a number of long term players might carry a Z Buzzz because they got the chance to try it. For AM player's pack I think its a perfect fit, maybe make it a color Glow or just glow to make it extra special.

Unless Discraft is common in your area, Comet, Zone, and BuzzzOS are must try molds. Maybe Meteor instead of BuzzzOS for Intermediates. You might try the Crank for those folks that think its just the right disc that's keeping them from breaking 400'.

It's hard to believe how slept on the Surge is now.

If I was doing a Discraft pack I'd lean towards anything but a Buzzz honestly. That's the one disc that people have probably thrown before and chances are if they like the Buzzz they've already got one exactly the way they like it. It's not something that gets cycled as much as Rocs. I'd go putter and driver b/c both classes are underrated.

I'd like to see the Crank get more love. Maybe I've just thrown a few really nice ones, but they go really far and are not flippy for me.

I include Buzzz just cuz I'm a fan and feel like I can't have too many. If you got CryZtal, I might sign up for the tourney just for the disc.

Agree with BroD about the Surge. Not sure if I'd include it in the player pack since it's been out, but it's a great disc. The CryZtal Sparkle Z's are pretty stinkin' awesome and would get some love.

The others I threw in were Comet and Zone. Flick of course, is also a Discraft fave.

Everyone should have a Comet. Everyone who uses a Comet should have a backup. Everyone who has a backup Comet should have a Comet to give to a new player.

Everyone should have a Comet. Everyone who uses a Comet should have a backup. Everyone who has a backup Comet should have a Comet to give to a new player.
Perfectly stated! I guess a "Thanks" is like a :thmbup:, right?

Latest posts