• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Best Discraft Discs For Player's Pack?

What are the best Discraft Discs for a Player's Pack?

• Avenger

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Crank

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Flick

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Force

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Nuke OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuke SS

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Predator

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Surge

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Surge SS

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Thrasher

• Heat

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Undertaker

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • XL

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Buzzz

Votes: 58 72.5%
  • Buzzz OS

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Buzzz SS

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Comet

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • Drone

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Meteor

• Challenger

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Magnet

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Zone

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Focus

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

jjtwinnova

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Trying to figure out what discs I should order to put in the player's packs. Must be discraft. They can be your personal favorite, what you would want to try, or what you think every player needs! Vote as many times as you want, but I will most likely be ordering the top 8 answers. Thanks!

Well Discraft's most popular disc by a long shot is the Buzzz so that's an easy choice. Infinite Discs recently published their "top discs by brand" for summer which you might find helpful:

https://infinitediscs.com/blog/top-selling-discs-by-brand-summer-2016/

After Buzzzes in various plastics come the Undertaker, Flick, Thrasher, Buzzz SS, Crank SS, and Stratus. If it were my own personal choices, I'd like a Comet, a Crank, a Meteor, or a Nuke, but that's just me.

I like getting discs that I haven't tried before, so one of the newer molds would suit me.

Buzzz, Comet, Zone with honorable mentions to the Predator for being awesome and the Thrasher and Undertaker for being new molds.

Throw a few zones, forces and preds in there for the torque monkeys!

Sadly, no option for Pro-D Hawk :(

I think zone would be great. Who doesn't love the zone?

Mids and putters are your best bet.
Drivers are much more specific to the individual.

True.
Also people don't mind mids and putters in cheaper plastics, whereas if you go baseline for a high speed driver they can become useless pretty quickly.

The discs will also be used as payout for the ams, so I'm trying to cover a wide spectrum of people.

I voted Challenger, and I would further recommend that they be in Jawbreaker plastic, which is pretty good stuff. I personally have not tried a Zone and would not mind doing so.

The Buzzz and Comet are already well known and popular, so you might go with something that is less likely to have been tried.

Latest posts