• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best driving putter

Best driving putter?

• Aviars (BB, JK, KCP, BB, Etc.)

Votes: 42 12.2%
  • Classic Roc

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Pro Pig

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Rhyno (Pro, Champ)

Votes: 25 7.3%
  • Banger GT

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Focus

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Magnet

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Zone

• Jokeri

• Anode

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Ion

Votes: 22 6.4%
  • Ridge

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • Summit

• VP

• Sole

• Pure

Votes: 58 16.9%
  • Spike

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Sinus

• Judge

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Clutch

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Wizard

Votes: 89 25.9%
  • Suspect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Envy

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
So I dropped off the "other" option on the poll and added some new options. If you want more than please PM me.

This is an old thread but since it is being active why not update it...

:thmbup:

Last edited:
Can't recall if I've listed my pick for best driving putter already, but regardless, with my vote I'm going to pick the newly released Kastaplast K2 Berg(I actually like the K1 better, but my friend didn't want to trade).

Please update this poll!

I like this thread it talks about driving putters!

I know the envy needs to be added to the list. It made the top ten last year for throwers choice awards!

"The Pure is very similar to the Envy. Comparing profiles they are nearly identical. The Pure has a slightly higher shoulder that adds some glide, but also makes it worse in the wind. I throw my Pure where it seems you throw your Judge. It's just a little less stable than the Envy. "

Thanks for the info on the pure. Don't know how this one got by me. I thought I knew the triology line very well. But how could you with a million different options.

Note: Where is the suspect? Never thrown it but it looks like a sweet putter/mid hybrid.

Latest posts