• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best One Liner Tips?

"Slow and smooth and steady."

and

"Don't be herky-jerky"

Both in the same video ;-)

The Sage advice from Central Coast Disc Golf, "Gotta Want it..."

When I am afraid of missing a putt I should make I just say that and it has helped.

"Its all circular , hand spinning in a circular motion, you got find you're happy place. Ok I can't exactly recall the line from happy gilmore buts its dead on.

"Follow through"...And if that, or any of the other suggestions don't work, "Eh, it's just a frisbee...and it's free."

Here are my go-to's with new players (that aren't already represented):
1. USE THE FADE. (i.e. if you can't throw/putt it straight yet, let your fade bring you closer to the basket or your intended landing spot, instead of aiming right at it and then fading into the woods...)
2. Putting should look more like standing up than laying down. (i.e. don't lean forward & face downward while putting, it changes the mechanics of your shoulder and takes you off balance)
3. If you start your throw higher, you'll finish lower. (i.e. between navel & nipple... nobody throws a flat shot when they start below the waist)

Latest posts