• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Best Point and Shoot Disc on the Market

Hoffmoney

Rules are it has to be one disc out of the box rather than like a beat in selection of Rocs. Personally I was thinking the best was the Mako or the Axis but I'm curious to see what other discs you guys throw into the mix

Putter: Pure (Proxy is slowly taking that spot)

Midrange: Gauge (neutral and glidey, no matter the power level)

Driver: Rival or P-PD (both are stellar)

Beyond putters, talking full power throws: After my recent experiences with the Colt, it probably gets the nod. The Tangent is right up there for me, as well.
A faster disc that is remarkably "point and shoot" for me is my Blizzard Krait. It is incredibly straight with predictable fade at the end, and taking that into account it is very accurate for me.

The correct answer is fresh of the shelf TI Comet dummies. C'mon meow.

Never thrown the Ti but this is probably the right answer. Comet is so amazing right out of the box. The XD is also up there on the list and the Colt sounds good as well. If you want to go to a fairway diver my vote is for a DX Gazelle they hold almost any line right out of the box.

Judge and Mako for varying power shots

Hyzer flip, my straightest is a Champ Panther

Full power flat throw, Truth, TL3 and CD-2 and into a mild headwind, my Inertia is a laser beam with a Hyzer flip.

Right now I'm loving the DD Truth. I recently purchased two of them in Biofuzion plastic which is nice and grippy plastic yet still cuts through the air well. It may be just new plastic disease but the truths seem to be deadly accurate and are just a joy to throw.

Right now I'm loving the DD Truth. I recently purchased two of them in Biofuzion plastic which is nice and grippy plastic yet still cuts through the air well. It may be just new plastic disease but the truths seem to be deadly accurate and are just a joy to throw.

I lost my first one, and it was that flight that hooked me. The two I've bought since have a little turn and almost none o the fade of my first. Oh how I miss it so. These are going to make me bag a Buzzz as well.

Latest posts