• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bag- Ergo

That's great news guys! I'm happy to hear you'll be getting these in your hands soon. I am going to put together a big review when I get back. The bag has been a machine the entire trip. I'm sorry I'm behind on that.

Video review please.

Screen shot of Sarah Hokums multi colored ergo.

null-19.png

I'm not a tie-dye fan, but that's not bad. Also, it doesn't look that bad with the flap hanging down, as long as a putter is in it.

That's what I was thinking. Also you could probably unzip it just enough to fold the putters down and still get to the lower discs.

:thmbup:

Yes
null-20.png

I messaged this guy on FB and he gave me a paragraph review of the Ergo and why he likes it more than the Grip he used to use. Here was his response:

Chris Pierce
much more comfortable! Better padding, less tug and pull & twist as you walk because of the way your discs are configured up the spine instead of that lateral motion you get with carrying your discs sideways. (the reason why they invented quad shocks) You feel like you are carrying less weight because of the configuration also because the stresses are put where you are physically strong (spinal column) instead of your muscles taking the beating. The bag sits high up on your back above your lumbar. It's awesome!

You guys post some pics and give your thoughts on it once you have it. Having actually looked at and tried on, it rides better than my mahal to me. Everything Chris Pierce said about it I find to be true.

You shipping notificating bastards! ;) I got a black/black one and OF COURSE they go black/green first. conspiracy! can't wait to get mine and sell my ProDiscus bag.

Forgive me if I overlooked this going through the thread, but what will the cost be? I saw $180 and free shipping for pre-orders...but what about the leftovers and 2nd run.

Tbird, it looks like 3-4 discs can fit in each sleeve...how many of the 6 sleeves can you use, while still having the ability to access horizontal discs at the bottom easily? I'd have to imagine that at least the bottom one of two sleeves couldn't be used when storing vertically and horizontally, but any more?

From the Official Big Hyzer Bg Co Llc's Facebook page...

Big Hyzer Bag Co. llc
There will be a shipping update shortly. Bags are going out!
Unlike · · Share · 1141 · 48 minutes ago ·