• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday 2020

Prodigy:

"Our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on the Prodigy Shop will run from Friday, Nov. 27 through Monday, Nov. 30. Think of it starting at 11:59 PM eastern on Thursday the 26th and ending at the same time Monday, so be sure to set your alerts.
✅ Spend $75.00 or more and get a free BP-4
✅ Spend $100 or more and get a free BP-4 or a water bottle.
✅ Buy any 4 discs, get a 5th disc free (lowest priced disc will be discounted)
✅ Site-wide 15% off all products excl. mystery boxes & bundles
✅ Buy any Flip Top, ACE Top, Spin Polo, or ACE Polo get a free M4 Mini"

There's also daily deals:
"🔥 Friday: Buy any bag get a free BaseGrip Driver or Fairway Driver
🔥 Saturday: Buy any 2 ACE Line discs, get a third one for free
🔥 Sunday: Buy a water bottle get a free face mask, pin or M4 Mini
🔥 Monday: Buy any bag get a free Flip Top, ACE Top, Spin Polo, ACE Top or ACE Polo"

Discmania:

"Join Discmania´s Black Friday release of the Red Edition Mystery Boxes. Our super-popular boxes come in two sizes, large and small.

Release time: 9 AM (Mountain Time)
Friday, November 27th"

DiscGolfCenter is doing an extra 5% off... nothing to write home about.

When it turns that 8% discount into a 13% one it's not too shabby!

I have to wonder how much of DGC has to do with stock availability. I think they usually do 15% and that it does not stack with their normal customer loyalty discount. This 5% does, as kevdiv pointed out, so someone like me, who has purchased way more discs than he needs, still gets the full 15% I am used to during this time of year.

Prodigy:

✅ Spend $75.00 or more and get a free BP-4
✅ Spend $100 or more and get a free BP-4 or a water bottle.

Seriously? You get the bag free at $75, but spending another $25, you can either have the bag OR a water bottle?

Had issues with discraft checkout yesterday. I finally got my order to go through after 2 hours of trying. 69.54 for 10 discs ain't to shabby especially if this misprint box was like the last one then I know it's going to be worthwhile.

Had issues with discraft checkout yesterday. I finally got my order to go through after 2 hours of trying. 69.54 for 10 discs ain't to shabby especially if this misprint box was like the last one then I know it's going to be worthwhile.

I was gonna get one but DC is all sold out of every misprint pack besides the Hades. At least I can get a 10-pack from DGA without guilt now.

Grip?

Surprised nobody has mentioned the deals Grip-EQ is putting on their best-in-class bags.... Not sure why though. Grip-EQ.com

Seriously? You get the bag free at $75, but spending another $25, you can either have the bag OR a water bottle?

It sounded absurd to me at first, too, but the water bottle retails for a bit more.

So, is it a sh!t bag, or an overpriced water bottle?

-edit- I realize the two are not mutually exclusive

I snagged a refurbished Axiom Pro basket when they were up a few days ago. It should be here tomorrow. I'm so excited to finally have my own basket. I'm going to be putting in the garage all winter. They have new ones up now for $125. That's a good deal too.

I'm really considering a Prodigy bag. They're all over the place. I'd go for the BP-2 if I pull the trigger on it. I'm tempted by the GripEQ BX2, but there's like a 10 disc discrepancy between the two for a $100+ price difference, with the cheaper bag carrying more. I just need to upgrade from my Innova starter satchel that holds 12 discs... Anyone have any experience with the Prodigy bags? How's the quality?

Other than that, nothing really jumped out at me. I considered going for the Discraft mystery box. If it had been a bigger savings I would have gone for it, but I don't throw much Discraft, and for only $5 more I'll grab one when they restock if I still want one.

I have an original Prodigy BP-3 that I have used on and off since they released (3, 4? years ago). Still looks brand new except wome slight wear on the bottom and has held up extremely well. That's v1 of their orginal cheap version and I've heart great things BP-2s

I have the BP2v2 and really like it. I upgrade from an original version of the DD Trooper (when they were made by Ogio) and it feels like a pretty solid upgrade. I've used it for 50 rounds or so this year, and it's still looking great.

I have an original Grip Bag (L Series ?) that I bought used in 2015 and the quality is top notch. I've put it through the wringer since then and at worst there is some light fraying at some seams, no major failures though. At the Black Friday pricing it's absolutely worth the money.

Fossa Skinny 2

Was planning on picking one of these up after checking out Doth Savek's excellent review and comparing against Grip CS2.

Skinny 2 is now 20% off from Nov.27-Dec.4. They are also throwing in a disc from Full Turn Discs with the order.

This bag is $89 USD with the 20% off! Crazy good value!

I received my Discraft 10 disc Mystery Misprint yesterday and was not disappointed. Of the 10 I only received one disc that had a really bad stamp on it. Most looked perfect to me. Two of them had minor defects in the stamp. Definitely worth the $64.99

I received my Discraft 10 disc Mystery Misprint yesterday and was not disappointed. Of the 10 I only received one disc that had a really bad stamp on it. Most looked perfect to me. Two of them had minor defects in the stamp. Definitely worth the $64.99

Would you care to give a full rundown of the 10 discs? A photo would be extra nice!