• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday Deals

shroom

Eagle Member
Any else getting fired up about the Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials that the disc golf sites have?

I know I am looking forward to it. Hopefully I can pick up some plastic this year at great prices.

If any of the manufactures (or anyone that know them) have any clues as to what they are gonna offer this year. Feel free to drop us some spoilers.

I'm expecting Grip-Eq to put up some sort of "Black FlyDay" sale again.

(I know they already have a sale going, but I still think they may have something in the works.)

This made me look at the weather for our Friday...damn...53 degrees and 90% chance of storms. Awesome.

Infinite usually has some great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. If you all want to save an additional 5 percent from them, use my code when you check out...it's good for unlimited uses:

BigCountryST

If you all havent used Infinite before, this is the perfect time. I'm sure they'll announce more deals coming up. All I really order from is them and MST and I havent seen any indication that MST will be doing anything special this year.

Last year Dynamic didn't do black friday so much. In December they had a 10 days of deals thing with some pretty good buys.

We've got some good deals coming too. Check out our upcoming Black Friday thru Cyber Monday deal here :thmbup:

BlackFridayAd-1000x675.jpg

There's some info on Infinite Discs' deals this weekend. The original source is here.

Again, you can still use my 5% discount code of BigCountryST to compliment your purchases.

I rep Infinite but this time of year I usually purchase from two or three different places, scooping for deals (and glow discs.) Marshall Street has already started their deals by discounting all their in stock discs.

Nice.... will be hitting some of these sites for PIFmas!

(Yes that was an advertisement for VIP Lounge folks)

I'm expecting Grip-Eq to put up some sort of "Black FlyDay" sale again.

(I know they already have a sale going, but I still think they may have something in the works.)

And they dropped the prices again.

AX15 $209
B15 $189
C15 $149

Must resist urge to buy AX15.

I know that Disc Nation (discnation.com) will be doing their annual black friday sales including one of their awesome basket bonanzas! All of their baskets are at least 40 dollars off in-store and online!

Discmania Store posted this:

I think last year they did like 20% off or something. This year I am guessing we could see more specific deals and deals released at different hours.

Attachments

• 12309811_933517950029668_719909564711992493_o.jpg
    12309811_933517950029668_719909564711992493_o.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 62