• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brad Williams Interview on PDGA.com

You coming back to Houston anytime soon? Yenzer said you might be interested in some Destroyers, Glow Makos, and 11x teebirds...

You coming back to Houston anytime soon? Yenzer said you might be interested in some Destroyers, Glow Makos, and 11x teebirds...

I love those molds. I want to play TC Jester in good conditions. I think I'll come down for Windwood/TAT Btier.

Have you played TAT?

I was planning on avoiding it......but I am a sucker for a b-tier.

Yep. It's worth playing Matt. I believe with the proper phrasing, constructive critisism will have that course in good shape. 3 years.

Have you played TAT?

I was planning on avoiding it......but I am a sucker for a b-tier.

The course is ridiculous, but most of the TAT cult members wont tell you the truth, they'll say anything to get people to play there, because they are brainwashed into thinking that its 'high level golf'. Whoever designed it doesn't understand disc flight. Forget landing zones or legit lines, and forget about any kind of recovery shots. Miss one tiny line or hit a random tree, and you're taking a 6. And this isn't just a couple of bad holes, its basically 4-18.

The course is ridiculous, but most of the TAT cult members wont tell you the truth, they'll say anything to get people to play there, because they are brainwashed into thinking that its 'high level golf'. Whoever designed it doesn't understand disc flight. Forget landing zones or legit lines, and forget about any kind of recovery shots. Miss one tiny line or hit a random tree, and you're taking a 6. And this isn't just a couple of bad holes, its basically 4-18.

Can you help clear up these issues?

Fly Ink, Hyzer Flip, Vibram, LS Discs ,Fully Loaded disc golf

So how is the transition to using Vibram discs going? Or are you using a mixed bag still? Or does your Vibram sponsorship consist only of wearing shoes with Vibram soles?

And I don't care who you are, this vid is awesome... the part with the actual playing at least...

I'd like to see more of these.

People like that could be receptive to someone, say paid by the PDGA to be a PRO course consultant.

I would LOVE that JOB!

fwiw mabuku cant 'do links'.

i think respect is overrated in this day and age. you know what i respect brad getting put on blast over and over again and still housing fgts. what do any of you really know about things? i mean cmon sons. be a people for once. celebrate this dudes success and then do some successful stuff yourselves.

btw rip ian hovey.

fwiw mabuku cant 'do links'.

i think respect is overrated in this day and age. you know what i respect brad getting put on blast over and over again and still housing fgts. what do any of you really know about things? i mean cmon sons. be a people for once. celebrate this dudes success and then do some successful stuff yourselves.

btw rip ian hovey.

In my best Michael Kelso voice
.........BURN!!!!!!!

So how is the transition to using Vibram discs going? Or are you using a mixed bag still? Or does your Vibram sponsorship consist only of wearing shoes with Vibram soles?

I'm curious about this too. I throw all Vibram, so if you are throwing Vibram, I'd love to know what you have in your bag. Possibly an in the bag video?

Latest posts