• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Breweries and disc golf

I had these made up (and have posted previously) for the brewery I am GM of. We sponsor the Maple Hill Open, and a number of other regional tourneys. No DG related labels though (yet;) )

These guys did a great job supporting MHO; certainly hope thirsty disc golfers reciprocate.

On my first grocery run after the MHO, I picked up a couple BBC bottles to try. I liked them a lot.

Some of my personal baskets are being used at COTU brewery for putting events. Our club has a good relationship with them and the owners are disc golfers.

I don't drink alcohol but I try to stay involved in the relationship between breweries and disc golf. This year I have spent much of my spare time designing and installing a disc golf course at another brewery. They have over 200 acres zoned agricultural. Their original business plan had disc golf and walking trails listed as activities. We are currently dealing with some county legal issues because they were unaware of the popularity of disc golf. Hopefully everything will work out and until we are released to continue we will just build more walking trails, really wide and technical walking trails.

These guys did a great job supporting MHO; certainly hope thirsty disc golfers reciprocate.

On my first grocery run after the MHO, I picked up a couple BBC bottles to try. I liked them a lot.

Thanks to you both. I love it when I can link my passions. If you ever want to visit the brewery, PM me and we'll set something up. A few courses nearby too ;)

Can release Friday!

hyzer-flip-beer-label.jpg

Let it be known that Mike G., one of the owners/founders of Austin Beerworks (home of the Peacemaker 99-pack), can most certainly throw farther than you. Seriously... ridiculous cannon. Former DN shop staff, I may have been his replacement in the store.

austin-beerworks-99.png

(Mike not pictured; just the crazy 99-pack)

Let it be known that Mike G., one of the owners/founders of Austin Beerworks (home of the Peacemaker 99-pack), can most certainly throw farther than you. Seriously... ridiculous cannon. Former DN shop staff, I may have been his replacement in the store.

austin-beerworks-99.png

(Mike not pictured; just the crazy 99-pack)

I NEED one of those.

Latest posts