• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Breweries and disc golf

Fat tire is the beer that says "toasty biscuit like flavor" on the bottle right?

I love the dg support but that stuff is awful. IMO.

photo-10.jpg

Fat tire is the beer that says "toasty biscuit like flavor" on the bottle right?

I love the dg support but that stuff is awful. IMO.

They make better beers than Fat Tire IMO.. It just happens to be the most distributed outside of the four corners. I think I need to go find a New Glarus stamped disc now.

Surly Brewing in the Twin Cities does an Annual "Surly Open" which isn't even a tournament, but just drinking beer and throwing discs at Blue Ribbon Pines.

It's a blast.

SurlyFuriousDiscGolf_zps53e36aa0.jpg

Pretty sure I've seen some Bell's stamped discs lurking around.

I'll take a Two-Hearted Roc please and thank you.

Pretty sure I've seen some Bell's stamped discs lurking around.

I'll take a Two-Hearted Roc please and thank you.

Yes you have, but the majority of them are just stamped with the Bell's logo and not a specific beer, at least in their lobby. They have a decent display rack with Innova on one side and Discraft on the other. Innova discs generally have the small Bell's logo stamp off centered while Discraft has the large Bell's logo right in the middle.

They also have a nice bin full of Bell's Glow mini's as well which I believe are Innova minis. Now I suddenly have the urge to drive over to Kzoo to play a round and order a round. :hfive:

Taos Mesa Brewing in Taos, NM has some baskets at their place. I was there right before Christmas to sample their wares and saw the baskets. I asked the girl that was helping me about it and she said several people play their 9 hole course weekly. Nothing special as far as terrain goes, but hey it's a course at a brewery.

theres a brewery in northern california (i believe mendocino county) that has an 18 hole disc golf course on its property.

theres a brewery in northern california (i believe mendocino county) that has an 18 hole disc golf course on its property.

Anderson Valley Brewing Company, in Boonville. I'm playing the "beer tier" BoontFling tournament there this weekend.

da1fba06-00bc-457b-9a68-f0ab6fa03130.jpg

I had these made up (and have posted previously) for the brewery I am GM of. We sponsor the Maple Hill Open, and a number of other regional tourneys. No DG related labels though (yet;) )

Anderson Valley Brewing Company, in Boonville. I'm playing the "beer tier" BoontFling tournament there this weekend.

That always sounded like fun. Love that spot.

Found a Flash once with a Full Sail Brewing stamp. I don't have the arm to throw it but it does ok in a headwind. Switched it out for a Wraith so I wouldn't lose it. That was the first 'good' beer I liked waaaay back in '95!

Latest posts