• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Build a Bag with B or C

Lots of options for the letter "S" available. I'd have to carry it all in a Shift!

Distance Drivers...
- Shryke
- Slab
- Striker
- Sidewinder
- Samurai
- Surge
- Scorpius
- Sasquatch
- Sabertooth

Fairway Drivers
- Stiletto
- Saint
- Sabre
- Sidewinder
- Stratus
- Seer
- Spark
- Stal
- Sting
- Stalker
- Signal
- Switch
- Shock
- Sail

Midrange
- Shark
- Spider
- Scout
- Suspect
- Shockwave
- Stego

Putters
- Stud
- Steady
- Slammer
- Sinus
- Shaman
- Swan

Last edited:
Well I already bag 3 Envies, 1-2 Emac Truths, an Evidence, and 2-3 Escapes. So something tells me that a bag full of E's wouldn't require much of an adjustment for me. I guess just toss in a handful of Enforcers ranging from fresh Lucid down to totally beat Biofuzion and I'm good.

Trespass
Tern
TD
Thunderbird
TeeBird
Truth
Titanic

XD

X-Clone

XXX
Xpress
XL

Xcalibur
X1
X2
X3
X4
X5

Well I'm using a putter Innova doesn't make well anymore and a OOP FW driver for a mid but I've got 5 Prodigy distance drivers at my disposal. Worst comes to worst, XXX thumbers all day.

Add in a Roach, Rival, Rouge instead of Raith (is this even a disc or just a mispronunciation?), and maybe a Rat.

Why would I add. That bag is 100% complete. Cycling putter. Cycling Mid. OS fairway. Stable/US bomber.

The Wraith isn't even really necessary. Or legit. I'm dropping it. Also, eff the gyro. But DGA is cool. Give me a stack of Riptides.

Rhyno.
Roc.
Roadrunner.
Riptide.

And something swirly with McBeth's name on it, obviously.

Now I'm tempted to get an Obex and make this happen... I'd have to forego the Orbital, don't want to get one of those just for ****s and giggles.

Orbital is a very good roller disc, if you throw rollers. So it wouldn't be wasted.

Orbital is a very good roller disc, if you throw rollers. So it wouldn't be wasted.

Yeah but I already know it would wind up like every other gyro purchase I've made...In the bag for maybe a couple weeks and then gifted to my buddy who loves the Gyro. Plus if I need a roller in the all O bag, I can pretend that the Roadrunner is still called (Millennium's) OLR prototype. That would be much better.

Hurricane
H1
H2V2
H3V2
Hydra
Heat
Hornet
Harp
Hunter

H is a little light in the fairway driver and stable/understable mid categories. Otherwise not terrible.

Putters:
P2
PA4

Mids:
Pursuit
Prophecy
Patrol

Fairways:
Predator
Pipeline
Patriot

Distance Drivers:
PD2
Photon

Heres two, all the discs mentioned have been in my bag before.

P2
Polecat

Panther
Pain

Polaris LS
PD
Predator

Pd2

OR

Berg
Breaker

Buzzz
Buzzz OS

Banshee
Beast
Ballista Pro

i'm team warden so not easy ...hmmm gotta go Witness Warhorse warship and warden

Titanic, Truth, Taurus, Tee bird, Thunderbird, Thief, Teleport and Tern.

Latest posts