• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

Discraft sales manager: we need to sell more, what can we do?
Discraft designer: let's put a new stamp on the Wasp and call it a Buzz OS
Discraft sales manager: People can't be that dumb to fall that

AND this is how the buzz Os was born

if this disc had a stupid name that wasnt buzz it wouldnt sell..

great marketing. **** you discraft

if this disc had a stupid name that wasnt buzz it wouldnt sell..

great marketing. **** you discraft

I agree. Any company that tries to employ marketing in order to make a profit is literally the embodiment of satan himself.

So, any company that finds a good thing and goes with it for the sake of profit is evil? On the flip-side, any company that doesn't seek out profits is a good company? Sarcasm meter may be off, but wow, the Discraft hate on here is strong.

Seriously, this is a great disc and having used it with my Buzzz's, I'm completely satisfied with them putting a Buzzz name on it. It's so similar in feel, that's what it should be.

Sounds like a really good OS mid, Wasp is probably history, wish they'd use a new name though, didn't like Nuke SS and OS either. Confusion...

And no doubt Discraft's trying to capitalize on the Buzzz name with this new OS mid. I mean, let's be honest.

Buzzz was based off the Wasp. Meaningless. What molds aren't an evolution of previous designs, be it drivers, mids or putters?

NukeSS and OS is confusing? It tells you what the disc is right in the name.

If they called this disc the Scarab or Yellowjacket or something would that be less confusing? You'd have zero idea how it flew.

I don't get this.

If they called this disc the Scarab or Yellowjacket or something would that be less confusing? You'd have zero idea how it flew.

I don't get this.

there has been some world class top notch trolling goin on here recently. and i hope that theyre trollin

I don't get this.

Hey, what driver did you just throw?

Nuke OS

Nuke?

OS

SS?

No, OS...

So, we're supposed to know how a Buzzz OS flies before trying one because, after all, it's a Buzzz...and based on what Discraft says about it? Oh, okay.

YellowJacket, I like it!

Nuke OS

Nuke?

OS

SS?

No, OS...

So, we're supposed to know how a Buzzz OS flies before trying one because, after all, it's a Buzzz...and based on what Discraft says about it? Oh, okay.

YellowJacket, I like it!

If only there were some sort of arbitrary number system... That would really clear up all the confusion!

I think the name is right on. I throw Buzzzes, and I probably wouldn't have bought this disc if it weren't marketed as a Buzzz OS. It feels like a Buzzz, and is overstable. Where is the confusion?

Nuke OS

Nuke?

OS

SS?

No, OS...

YellowJacket, I like it!

This post makes no sense to me ...

What'd you throw?
Nuke OS
A Nuke? Man that thing was OS for a Nuke.
Yep, it was.

Field tested a new Z BuzzzOS (177g) alongside my Z Wasp today. Found the BuzzzOS to be much more OS than my Wasp. Really took a lot for me to get the B-OS to fly straight. Not sure if I like it or not. Definitely feels different without the bead. To be a continued.

any wasp throwers immediately like the buzz os better?

i just got my buzz os in the mail today. i feel like flicks are going to be great with it. but i am partial to my flat heavies wasps. honestly i dont think its a gap discraft needed to fill. but im a sucker for their mids

im yet to throw it. will be testing it tomorrow