• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Canadian Championship..

I can relate between soccer practice, soccer games, school teas, gardening, and being a dad in general. Congrats on your new baby btw.

This sounds like my life right now, lol. Little time to practice but I figure two weeks to prep will suffice. Something tells me though that these Kamloops fellas are taking "practice" to a whole other level. :\ :)

I'm in advanced as well.

You sort out your accommodation and transport for your buddies in another division JR? If you're staying at the host hotel I'll have room in my car for other advanced players.

Nice! I AM staying at the host hotel with my buddies who are both playing rec. I have Bailey Teteris from Kamloops picking me up but REALLY appreciate the offer. We will have to have a drink after saturday's round although something tells me after those two rounds I will be passed out early. You traveling by yourself?

i live in kamloops, and bailey is a great guy. when are you showing up maybe we should get a practice round in. have you ever been to kamloops?

^ Never. I played a round with him about two weeks ago in Seattle. Very nice guy with a pretty BIG arm. I am going to have my hands full with the talent up there. I will probably play a few holes with Bailey Fri but probably not much. Trying to save my back before the tournament. So maybe I will see you at Rosehill West.

I'm probably travelling out that way solo, but there's a fair few guys from the club in Calgary coming out. I think a lot of the calgary crowd is staying out of town but I'm going to stick to the host hotel close to the pub. :)

Hoping to show up around 2 or so on Friday so I can check out Rose Hill East. Maybe play a round but at the very least, walk it. I've played Rose Hill West years ago and never played Logan Lake either.

It has been windy most days but in Kamloops 2 weeks is a long time it could be +40 and calm. Yeah Bailey has a BIG arm he has one of the longest in Kamloops, and you will definitely need it here. Rose hill east is a beast, logan lake is beautiful mostly shorter and more technical than the rose hills.

Am C

Hey , so I'm in Am,pool C , which will be playing East course in the am then Logan Lake in the afternoon , I've got 3 seats ( comfy ) to head out to Logan Lake in the afternoon !
Not looking forward to the hardest round right out of the gates .... But there should be time to make a comeback ! :clap:

Hey , so I'm in Am,pool C , which will be playing East course in the am then Logan Lake in the afternoon , I've got 3 seats ( comfy ) to head out to Logan Lake in the afternoon !
Not looking forward to the hardest round right out of the gates .... But there should be time to make a comeback ! :clap:

I think you're mistaken on the courses. Looks like Pool C is RHE sat. morning, RHW in the PM and then Logan Lake on Sunday.

Wish I could play the courses ahead of time but I'll have to do with studying maps and pictures online and putting in the garage.

Can't wait. :thmbup:

you are right poolc is in logan lake sunday. and i could use a ride if the offer is still open what'shisname
gary
I think you're mistaken on the courses. Looks like Pool C is RHE sat. morning, RHW in the PM and then Logan Lake on Sunday.

Wish I could play the courses ahead of time but I'll have to do with studying maps and pictures online and putting in the garage.

Can't wait. :thmbup:

Are you in pool c? I'm actually in pool b, was just pointing out the mistake for gord.

Rose hill west for me on Sunday.

Eric McCabe:
179757_10152938208595637_1723797002_n.jpg

Will Schusterick: I'm on that same line!