• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Canton/Medina, OH Area weekend of 10/26

Nah, we just filmed one rip with an Innova Condor, and filmed hole 12 at arb in hope of someone sticking an ace. No luck...but I did hit a nice jump putt to finish the day ahah, after we were joking about that thread constantly. It was a fun running joke.

Good time today guys! I wish I could have made the Portage Lakes round, but I'm glad I made it up for the other two rounds. Mike thanks for sharing some stories from the local courses. Any time you guys are in the Pittsburgh area please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I'd be more than happy to show you around the courses in the area.

Finally made my way home, and I'm happy to be on the couch. I had an absolute blast today, and it was great getting to meet Voges, duder, and Mike. Hope y'all made it home safely. If any of you guys ever find yourselves in the Cincy area, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd love to throw another round or three with you!

On Mike's jump putt, I think it needs to be cleared up that it was a 25'* uphill jump putt. Not only did he get a penalty throw for jump putting inside the circle, but he also got another one for jump putting uphill. Only a desperate madman at the end of his rope would do such a thing! :D

*OK. It was at least a 60' putt, and it was awesome to see him can it on the last hole of a very long day.

"YOU CAN'T JUMP PUTT *insert random disc golf situation here* !!!"

*examples:

Across water
Uphill
Downhill
Through trees
Around trees
Into a headwind
With a tailwind

One last thing that I forgot to mention above, if I'm ever reincarnated as a squirrel, I want to move to Arboretum. As fat as they were there, I'm surprised their legs could even touch the ground. I swear a couple of them were the size of cats.

Haha I'll upload that video tonight. I'm totally going for the jump putt ace I was talking about this week too :D