• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Carolinas first week in March

so it looks like im fairly firmed up.

heading north through stoney hill on sunday. will be in charlotte sunday afternoon for brave thrower or anyone that wants to play a round.

monday and tuesday i'll be in the triangle, with mostly free days. weather will somewhat determine this schedule.

wednesday i think i am doing reidsville and cedarock.

friday and saturday will be wilmington with the fam

the only thing im not sure of is sunday, i know im heading south that day but depending on time/other factors it will either be south through pittsboro or southwest through charlotte in which case id be in charlotte for 1-2 rounds fairly early

so the weather killed a few plans as two entire days were lost. the travel day was great. stoney hill, chester and then winthrop. heading north from chester i began to worry that the sun would set before i got to charlotte and finished.

i had planned to hit reidsville on wednesday so on tuesday i had to decide between campbell and middle creek or rocky mount. i decided on the lesser travel and went south. campbell was pretty good and middle creek i hadnt been to in a while, and i also hit a bunch of the lesser courses in the area.

then wednesday plans changed and there wasnt enough time for reidsville. so went to unc that morning and cedarock that afternoon. if id known this on tuesday, i probably would have changed my tuesday, oh well.

thursday i didnt have a ton of time but i noticed that leigh farm was open so i played 36 there.

friday, the day that i wanted to go to greenville, ended up being ice stormed out.

but saturday in wilmington was great, played all five area courses

taking the shorter route hoome, stopping at pittsboro