• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

haha good timing :)

Only every single teacher ever growing up :p It's a bit more rare these days. My parents said they were aware of him, but didn't name me after him.

I pretty much know Aqualung... and that's it. Maybe we'll name the rematch vid at DeLa that.

O man we all played soooo ****ty! Turns out it's pretty intimidating. I swear I'm not that bad... I shot an 8 down at Morley my very next round.

Yes timing was uncanny, shortly after my post they appeared on youtube, thanks again for the great vids.

Tull was big back in the day and Bungle in the Jungle was one of their biggest hits.

You guys did fine, it looked like Paul was playing the wind better though -- you guys had several drives that turned over and missed some birdie opps. You started out well anyway.

Thread needs more Jethro Tull at this point. GREAT BAND. EMBRACE THAT FLUTE.

On topic: Loved the video. I still think 'Battle of the Era's' stands above the rest. Just too good of a concept. It could really be repeated every off-season. Same with the vintage molds/limited bag concept.

You guys took your beat down like men. I figured it would be a neutral site but the fact that you battled at his legendary home course makes the bitter pill of defeat a bit easier to take. ;)

Last edited:
Battle of the Eras was too fun. Glad you guys like the vid! It was such a fun day. Embarrassing, but fun :)

I'll tease you guys with our next plans. Rematch of champ vs chumps at DeLa (more chumps), then the next day starter pack challenge. Paul, Nate, and whoever else paul can wrangle up.

Battle of the Eras was too fun. Glad you guys like the vid! It was such a fun day. Embarrassing, but fun :)

I'll tease you guys with our next plans. Rematch of champ vs chumps at DeLa (more chumps), then the next day starter pack challenge. Paul, Nate, and whoever else paul can wrangle up.

Salient starter pack?? :popcorn:

Watching you guys play with McBeth made me feel better about my own game, so there's that, lol. Not that I would have done any better.

Also, really cool of Paul to keep doing the fun vids with you. I know it's 'only' disc golf, but it's great to see the best in the game participating in fun stuff like this. Especially considering how seriously he takes training and competition.

And I try not to jump on the McBeast bandwagon, cuz I enjoy watching any of those guys play great, but...He. Is. Ridiculous. So effortlessly good, it's disturbing.

Thanks again CCDG:thmbup:

You like that!
aQ27-p.gif

What a nice little surprise in the video.
Champ vs Chumps Part 2
Made my day

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 102
Funny coincidence or something, but while watching Part 1, I never mind commentary (unless it's horri-bad, CCDG commentary is top-notch), but found myself thinking, especially for this sort of casual challenge/round, where one would expect perhaps a bit more trashtalk and what not than in a tourney round, if you guys had thought about micing some of the participants to catch the chatter throughout the round. Some of that came through in Part 2, though I think it was just from one mic (on the camera?), so at times it was hard to hear what was being said.

Excited to announce you guys are going to be spoiled rotten at GBO. Jomez on lead with maybe jomez and me doing commentary, us on chase, and disceye on fpo.

Plus I'm sure they're doing live.

Excited to announce you guys are going to be spoiled rotten at GBO. Jomez on lead with maybe jomez and me doing commentary, us on chase, and disceye on fpo.

Is it 2016 tour season yet?

I loved the commentary you did with Jomez for Texas States(?) last year, pretty stoked if that's the case.

Also going back and rewatching some of this past year's Worlds coverage; I'm so glad y'all got Paul McBeth's round at Deer Lakes. It's just unreal rewatching that round

Nice. Last year was a first, also. DD livestream for card 1, Smashboxx rocking card 2.

CCDG I think has the best commentary out there. Others try to come off more...golfish or seem like they really don't know what they're talking about at times. Ian and the crew appear to get involved with the players and get to know them a bit and build a working relationship, which helps a ton with insight and commentary. These videos with Paul are awesome.

Latest posts