• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Challenge: Rate an unrated course this summer!

I got three played yesterday, and the reviews were put up earlier, with a few photos to come soon. One of the courses had a couple of photos put up since yesterday, by someone other than myself.:thmbup:

Also, bump for a great idea. Get out there and play those unreviewed courses, and then come tell us what to expect.

Roland Park

New layout at Roland Park.

Still needs information (other than #) signs at tees and the new holes need permanent tee pads, but was very playable, easy enough to navigate, and quite enjoyable.

A few weeks ago, played a course that wasnt even on the site, posted it up here along with a review. Cumberland HS DGC (too lazy to link)

^If your too lazy to link, I'm too lazy to look it up!

Added Steen Park in Aylmer, Ontario (just outside St. Thomas) and gave it the first review.

Hit up Lancaster PA not to long ago and reviewed all the mini courses in the area, interesting change of pace that day was.

At Big Sky Ski Resort, Montana, there are two courses. The peak course has been reviewed, and now, the BASE COURSE has been too. Let me know what you think!!!!

I've got one that was unreviewed & unphotographed.

Pim Farm's Just north of Darlington, SC

It's more of a course that goes with the Corn Maze attractions, but it wasn't to bad. It's more or less designed for introducing the sport to non-players and family activities. But He's got some 300ft+ drives out there, so it's still fun.

I've got one that was unreviewed & unphotographed.

Pim Farm's Just north of Darlington, SC

It's more of a course that goes with the Corn Maze attractions, but it wasn't to bad. It's more or less designed for introducing the sport to non-players and family activities. But He's got some 300ft+ drives out there, so it's still fun.

I meant one more to add to my list for the year. This makes 5 unreviewed courses, and 8 unphotographed courses for me. Perhaps I should say it this way: 5 of the 8 courses I photographed, were unreviewed.

If we're keeping track of unphotographed courses, I've got these four:

Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle
Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk
Sabattus Disc Golf - Owl
Rocky Mountain @ Seacoast

Granted, there were a few random photos of a couple of the Sabattus courses and parts of the front nine were photographed at Rocky Mountain, but I got every tee sign, tee, basket, and fairway (on longer holes) for all those courses.

But 8 unphoto'd courses is good on you RussMB! If nobody else says it, thanks from the DG community! :hfive:

Latest posts