• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Challenge: Rate an unrated course this summer!

Understood, good job, and putting all the photos up, too.

Thanks, Jack. I'm so proud of our signage, I'm thinking of just posting the signs too! :D

My favorite is of the dog (Jackie Moon) drinking out of the base of the tree. There are a bunch of those on the course and they are perfect for watering the dog. Not only that, but there aren't any mud holes for the dog to roll in and destroy the car on the way home. Win-Win! :thmbup:

We're fighting to put on an opening tournament this fall. Discs just arrived. The bureaucracy is stifling tho.

Attachments

• CrowleHoleDisc.jpg
    CrowleHoleDisc.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 18
Got another one, although I am not sure why it wasnt reviewed before since the original 9 was done int he 70's, amybe because it is an object course . . . Olen Park iN Clintonville, WI

I've got one up my sleeve, but need a little more info before I post the review.

I did this and then some this summer.

I rated it, did a full review, took every picture and updated the conditions for Moccasin Creek (Strong Arm).

Looking good for me to get another unrated course this weekend. I will get as much pertinent information as I can while I am there. Pictures are never a priority for me though because all I have is my crappy smartphone camera and the pics arent that great

Hey guys, let me know how I did?

We just got a brand new course 11 miles from me. I guess its my new home course, since my old one if off limits right now do to the home owners asso. I went out today, played the course 3 times, and I also took some pics of every hole, and every basket, and tried to give as much into on the holes as possiable in my review.

Please check out my review , and pics and let me know how I did. I have never done anything like this before, and I would like some feed back. By the way, check out hole #2 in the pics. That is one of the most narrow holes I have ever played.Thanks. Here is the link:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4339

You did good, son. You did good real good. My only critiques are: under "general description" on the course homepage, it would be nice to generally describe the course, like 'an even mix of open and tightly wooded holes with fairly little elevation change.' Also, your review has some typos. Other than that, everything looks great. Good job :thmbup:

You did good, son. You did good real good. My only critiques are: under "general description" on the course homepage, it would be nice to generally describe the course, like 'an even mix of open and tightly wooded holes with fairly little elevation change.' Also, your review has some typos. Other than that, everything looks great. Good job :thmbup:

Well, there are only 3 open holes, and the rest are wooded, so I am not sure how to do that.

I thought spell check caught all the type os.

I took all the pics, and tried to review the best I could. I only gave it a 3, because I didn't want to over rate the course, but its damn fun and challenging.

Well, there are only 3 open holes, and the rest are wooded, so I am not sure how to do that.

I thought spell check caught all the type os.

I took all the pics, and tried to review the best I could. I only gave it a 3, because I didn't want to over rate the course, but its damn fun and challenging.

You'd say, "mostly wooded with some open holes." Or something like that. Your typos weren't misspellings, they were the wrong word, like you said 'shot' where you meant 'short' for example.

Your pics look great, really gave me a great feel for the course. That course reminds me a lot of the back 9 at Stoney Creek in Goldsboro, NC. And that fairway on hole #2 is an all too familiar sight on courses in NC. :wall:

You'd say, "mostly wooded with some open holes." Or something like that. Your typos weren't misspellings, they were the wrong word, like you said 'shot' where you meant 'short' for example.

Your pics look great, really gave me a great feel for the course. That course reminds me a lot of the back 9 at Stoney Creek in Goldsboro, NC. And that fairway on hole #2 is an all too familiar sight on courses in NC. :wall:

Thanks, I will go check those type mistakes. I guess I was typing to fast.

Description: A new nine hole course on Houston's North side puts Disc Golf in a part of the city it's never been in before. Course is very technical, and very challenging with mostly wooded holes, and a few holes where a little water comes into play. A challenge for all players.

Lose the apostrophe on "it's" and your golden. Course looks sick nasty, lucky to have one so close.

Lose the apostrophe on "it's" and your golden.

you're

And the apostrophe is appropriate in that usage, since it's a contraction of "it has". The apostrophe is dropped when using a possessive, not when using a contraction.

Happens to everyone.

Last edited:
Well unfortunately i don;t have time to look now but i will at first chance.

I'll go ahead ans say thanks up front though. I'm sure you did just fine. and double thanks for info in this course. I've been surfing the hfds boards and have seen a bunch of info but nothing on DGCR.

It also good to see that the boys scouts but tpgether a good course!!!