• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Challenge: Rate an unrated course this summer!

I rated 3 unrated ones, and people got pissy about them not being 'good enough'....good job all round there!

I hate when people give the only review a thumbsdown, whatever you said had to be helpful even if it was a good review.
I looked, they are very short reviews. Since you do not have to worry about it already being said before, elaborate and take the advice of the "pissy people".

Last edited:
I rated 3 unrated ones, and people got pissy about them not being 'good enough'....good job all round there!

The problem that they may have had with your reviews is just that they are short and focus on what type of a round you had. Try to focus more on the course and put a little more time into the reviews. Just my opinion. I still gave one of them a :thmbup:.

a course just popped up on my map today that is right on the way to see the gf. Might have to plan a roadtrip to check the course out! Maybe ill see her too...:rolleyes:

I got one last weekend, Bair Lake. It's on a Bible Camp, and has some cool holes (and some really boring ones) but it's a nightmare in terms of safety and layout.

I got one today, Adrian College DGC. Unfortunately, I found out the course is dead, without baskets, tees, or signs. And another I went to play had their plastic baskets out for the winter. Luckily the third course of the day's plans was in good condition, but does not lack reviews.

^Did you report the information about the dead courses back to the site? That is almost as helpful as a good review! (even though you don't get the thumbs).

In other news....

Hey Southern California:

Who is gonna get it first?

It is probably NOT gonna be me :eek:

^Did you report the information about the dead courses back to the site? That is almost as helpful as a good review! (even though you don't get the thumbs).

In other news....

Hey Southern California:

Who is gonna get it first?

It is probably NOT gonna be me :eek:

I'll probably be in SD with my passport in June, you locals better get there before then :p

Another unreviewed "course" that now tops my list of worst course that I've played.

Willow Knolls, Peoria, IL

:gross:

I hate when people give the only review a thumbsdown, whatever you said had to be helpful even if it was a good review.
I looked, they are very short reviews. Since you do not have to worry about it already being said before, elaborate and take the advice of the "pissy people".

I personally think that some people 'thumbs down' a first review because they are angry that the course is being publicized on the internet and want to keep it their little secret.

At least that's how I feel about my reviews in Yellowstone National Park.

As far as my recent string of 1 thumbs down for EVERY review I post, it is clear to me that I have a special fan out there!

nearest unreviewed 18-er is 219 miles away.

sorry, not stepping up to the plate on this one. (and not driving ~120 miles to go rate an unreviewed 9-er)

I went out of my way on a recent trip to get an unreviewed course in Sharon Springs KS photographed and reviewed. The page looks much better now with pics. This is STILL one of the best threads on this site.

Got one on my trip to visit family out in SoCal: Camp Pendleton. It's a very odd course, with all concrete fairways, and buildings as the main obstacles.