• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

we should make bets on how long they last. haha Another weekend release means everyone is out playing or partying.

Happy family!

IMG_6993_1.jpg

Blue w/ green stamp, pink w/ red. My blue one also has a little stamp dropout in the center. Thats why the blue one is the thrower and the pink one is the keeper.

Just used my 12,000 points (9.000 from my stamp being ****ty) to get another.

paid 11$

Score.

Happy family!

IMG_6993_1.jpg

Blue w/ green stamp, pink w/ red. My blue one also has a little stamp dropout in the center. Thats why the blue one is the thrower and the pink one is the keeper.

mine is pretty bad. 30% of the chains are missing.

I just ordered two. I have a tye-dye 12x TeeBird that is really difficult to find and which I'll gladly replace with one of these.

6ef6f248.jpg

Pretty happy with mine-

Ooyd5.jpg

The Blue/Blue looks awesome, little bit of pearliness in the wing. The Plum is very dark, almost completely opaque and the Gold stamp is bold.

That plum/gold is so sexy! That's a wall hanger if I've ever seen one. Whoever has a blue/gold is a lucky duck too.

those blue on blue look great

got realllly lucky that a buddy called me so i just snagged 5.

now i kinda feel sorry that i considered threatening them with violence.

...AND SO IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE GRAND DGCR ARCHIVES, "LET THEM CREATE A CHAMPION TOTEM TEEBIRD...AND THE PEOPLE WILL BOUND TO IT!!!"

Last edited:
Got mine in
IMG_08471.jpg

Sadly there's not enough stamp missing for me to try and scam any free points. Though I am really annoyed the they were sitting on the UPS truck for 11.5 hours. I mean.. really.. Loaded at 8 in the morning, shows up at my door at 7:30 PM.

The greens are also a little strange. I asked for dayglow greens, and my three greens get progressively darker as you can see pretty clearly in the pic. I'm worried the darkest one will be a little tough to find, though I'll be able to tell more when I get into the sun tomorrow.

^ I'll go out on a limb and guess you weren't the only one who had packages to be delivered in that truck. :|

Latest posts