• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New totem teebirds!

Andy_MN

Par Member
For those teebird throwers among us, the innova proshop has champion teebirds with the circle stamp totem bird!

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/champion-teebird-totem-pole-175g.html

Damn booter posts this up on FB and my immediate reflex is to buy a bunch.

Hope they're flat.

Stupid innova putting these out on a friday before my local clubs tourney. They better run some more because I want some of these but not stupid scalpers prices.

Will do. I hope they ship out tomorrow and get here by Friday. However, with my prior dealings with the Innova Factory Store I'll not be counting on it.

Things got here with the quickness. $6 PriMail FTW!

Not flat, moderate dome. Good for me since I like the straighter, glide-y goodness some dome provides.

I got my three today. 2 of my 3 are FLATTTTT. Like my old glow cal teebirds. Threw them one of them, and it was nice and beefy. Beeeeeefy.

IMG_0974.jpg
IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg

I posted the same pics on DGCR and everyone over there is freaking out about the dome. :roll: What do they expect? Have they seen any of the other TeeBirds produced in the last 5 years? :lol: I think they're pretty moderate by today's standards.

I'm happy with these, mine are a little stiffer than the current 12x's I've been getting recently. They seem a little grippier too, it reminds me of the slightly better Champ blend that shows up in the CFR runs.

Which teebird is everyone in love with... The teebird or teebird L? And the L is the one without the lip right?

Both are great, but I like the T mold more. Longer roc. And yes, the TB has the notch and the TL wing is flat

On another note, green on green sexiness!

100MEDIA36IMAG0388.jpg

Latest posts