• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Glory 7/5/0/3

wims

Double Eagle Member
The Latitude 64 Glory is a workhorse overstable fairway driver from Lat 64.

Diameter: 21.2 cm
Maximum weight: 176.0 gram
Height: 1.8 cm
Rim depth: 1.1 cm
Inside rim diameter: 17.6 cm
Rim thickness: 1.8 cm
Rim depth/ Diameter ratio: 5.2 %
Rim configuration ratio: 33.00
Flexibility rating: 11.70

The Glory is part of Latitude 64s Royal line of discs and so far it only comes in the Grand plastic blend. The plastic is stiff, but still has a lot of grip. The production quality is excellent, there are no sharp edges anywhere. The disc feels really good in my hand.

The Glory has a profile that seems like a mix between the Lat 64 Spark and the Innova Teebird. Its slightly deeper than a Spark, about the same depth as a Teebird. The dome seems a little bit smaller than the dome on most Teebirds. The nose is a bit more blunt than the nose of a Teebird, it looks identical to the nose of the Spark. The rim is concaved, with very similar profile to the rim of an Eagle. Overall this disc feels like a slightly deeper, slightly wider rimmed Spark.

I got two Glorys, they are both max weight and have a prototype stamp. The profile of the discs looks identical. They are both max weight. I did a field session with them yesterday where I threw them against GL Sparks, Star Teebirds and a Champion Eagle. The Glory has very good HSS, but it has no high speed fade. It has remarkable glide considering the HSS, it glides very well. Glide seemed similar to what I get out of Teebirds. The Glory has a moderate fade of 3. It doesn't just dump out of the sky, but it banks over harder than a Teebird. I found the fade to be very similar to my Sparks. Overall, the Glory flew very well. It flies like an overstable Teebird, but still has good glide. Distance is good for the disc speed. I bet this disc can take a lot of power as well, but I don't have this power myself, so I can't test it. This is a workhorse overstable fairway driver rather than a utility disc like a Firebird.

Flight numbers seems to be spot on for once. 7/5/0/3 describes the flight of this disc very well.

Left: Glory, Right: Eagle
9t1UPWF.png

Last edited:
Have a buddy who throws the heck outta the Glory., and he's forehead dominant. Very resistant to OAT as far as I see. I used to throw the XXX and would be OK with L64 keeping that mold instead.

The odd thing is the Glory was first put out as a 5 speed. I felt it and told hi that's not a 5 speed rim. Glad they corrected.

Have a buddy who throws the heck outta the Glory., and he's forehead dominant. Very resistant to OAT as far as I see. I used to throw the XXX and would be OK with L64 keeping that mold instead.

The odd thing is the Glory was first put out as a 5 speed. I felt it and told hi that's not a 5 speed rim. Glad they corrected.

Interesting. I was actually hoping for Speed 6 and that these might be a little closer to Tridents than XXXs.

If I could just get my bag down to Zones, Teebirds, and Destroyers I wouldn't have this problem [discs going OOP].

I think they used to call the Trident a 5 and then changed it as well but I could be wrong.

I kind of want to try one of these, love a beefy fairway. I also do wish they would bring back the XXX I wish I never would have sold my all black one.

Perhaps the end of the occasional Trident run? Will have to give Glory a try I suppose.

Glad I have a short stack of Tridents yet. I'm lucky in that I've lost 3 Tridents in the last 2 years, and all were returned to me.

Weird that there isn't more discussion about this disc here on the forums. I have one on the way to potentially be a premium plastic Banshee replacement....let's see how it goes!

Weird that there isn't more discussion about this disc here on the forums. I have one on the way to potentially be a premium plastic Banshee replacement....let's see how it goes!
I used to be a huge Trilogy fan, but the Glory never made the bag. It's not a bad disc at all, but the spot between the Felon and Lucid-X Evaders wasn't a spot that needed filled as they had a lot of overlap. And the Verdict handled the slower overstable spot, has plenty of glide when thrown hard, and feels great in the hand. There's so much overlap between DD, Lat64, and Westside molds that it's hard to love them all and not leave one behind.

Initially I liked the idea of a Trilogy Eagle, but every video I've seen about Glory has been showing it as a complete beefcake, which I have just no interest in. I got some rather beefy Explorers that are quite enough and Glory seems to go 2-3 clicks beyond those.

For me the overstable FW driver is mostly used on forehand and for that a 9 speed like Felon will always be more comfortable. That would leave Glory with some very rare aggressive backhand flex shots, but those are way too rare to warrant a dedicated disc in my bag.

This Glory story actually reminds me a lot of when the Spark came out. Few big arms made videos of it being a straight flier and a Trilogy Teebird, but then when normal people got their hands on them, it was mostly a huge disappointment (outside few thumber aficionados).

So I've been bagging the Glory for a while and find myself wanting to bag a very OS one and a more neutral one and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with different runs/plastic blends and can say if some are more overstable and some more understable.

A few days ago at PIAS I grip a few Glory's, and just didn't feel comfortable enough to spark my interest.