• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Oak Grove, KY

War Memorial Park

Permanent course
3.25(based on 25 reviews)
Circle 3 Summer Bag Tag League
Posted by Stemplejg
Weekly event
Every Saturday
War Memorial Park
Next occur Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 01:30 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Category

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Stemplejg

Par Member
Circle 3 Disc Golf Summer League
Rules
• Starting June 1st and ending on the 27th of July.
• 1 Bag Tag round will be played every Saturday at 6 @ War Memorial in Oak Grove.
Cost
• Tags will be a onetime $5 buy in, and can be played for at ANYTIME (I.E. You can call a fellow member out during the week for their tag).
• Each round will cost $2.00 to play, per person.
• Total maximum cost to each player is $23.00
Scoring
• Rounds will be tracked by points and round scores. (For example: If 10 people show up, the lowest score will receive 10 points, and the next lowest score will receive 9 points, and so on and so forth.)
• Your 6 best point scores will count! (This is a 9 week league and only your top 6 point scores will count towards your overall point total. (i.e. you can miss 1-2 weeks and not worry about losing any points)
• On July 27th we will host a pot luck BBQ (Oscar, Drew, & Jonathon, will bring the meat) and awards ceremony after the final round!
• Top 3 in overall points for the 9 weeks, and the top 3 tag holders present on the final round will receive awards! (top 3 points winners do not have to be present, refer to previous rule)

Possible questions!
1. Do I have to pay every week or can I just pay the $23.00 upfront? You can do either or, we will track this in our detailed spreadsheet.
2. Where does my possible $23.00 go? $5.00 of it goes towards your bag tag; $18.00 of it will go towards end of season rewards.
3. How will things be tracked? A very detailed Excel sheet will be updated weekly and brought to each week's bag tag event.
4. How many events do I need to attend? Minimum number of events recommended is 6, as we will take your 6 best point scores for a point total, and the top 3 in points at the end will receive awards.
5. Will any money be given back or left over at the end? All money will go into the tags, rewards; no money will be left over.
6. Can you call another member out for their tag? Yes, you can call any other member out for their tag any time during the week.

Latest posts

Latest posts